Re : The Uk Dis!

Janice

Super Shopper
Hi Everyone :wave:

Sadly we are experiencing technical difficulties and the UK Dis is down at the moment.

Could you all contact your friends from the UK Dis and point them in this direction and let them know where we are all residing for the time being?

In the meantime, lets get on with what we do best - talk Disney and Plan Holidays :)

Keep them posts coming,

Janice :)

Just to underline, folks, we have a major technical problem with the UK Boards site that may not be resolved quickly. Please bear with us and, as Janice says, try to email people you know to let them know where we are! For the time being, you will have to count all the info on the UK site as 'lost in cyberspace.' We're really sorry about this, especially as our little DIS community was growing rapidly, but we hope (!) some kind of normal service will be resumed. Now if we all pray to Alex and the other Tech-gods.........!

Oh dear - that sounds pretty serious - I do hope people can find us over here...

Bev

It <i>is</i> serious :(

Now everybody cross all your fingers and toes, get down on your hands and knees and start paying homage to Alex & the techies...to be totally honest, we need all the help we can get at the moment...

Penny :)

Hi folks,

having to post under DD name, she plays here I play on the UK boards

that way no arguments!

was having severe withdrawal symptoms

P.S nearly forgot it's Bovril, smiler is DD

Thanks for the e-mail Janice.

I was wondering what was happening.

Oh NO! I had just got to 1000 posts :(

Theresa

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Just got my Pooh avatar and now I'm plain old Mazzy :rolleyes:

I really hope that everyone can find us here, and that the UK DIS is soon back on it's feet!

Now we know what the US DISers felt like!

:(

Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this. :( Offering up my little prayer now........

Did anyone get my desperate e-mails last night, i think i sent them to about 6 peoples.
Now ive lost my countdown.....booo hooo....and my tinkerbell and my piglet...and ive had to change my name to i'm going april!!!!!!!.

Anyway whats the main gossip today.

Hello all, I am amazed that I could get in here as I do not remember registering on the US Boards.

Sad news about the UK Boards though - I guess I have lost my avatar - will have to look up how to reinstall my count down.

Richard

The withdrawal is terrible isn't it? I hope everyone can find their way over here. I don't know what I would have done without the UK boards when the US DIS was down. Now we can return the favor :)

Hello, hello. Gosh I'm so glad to see everyone. I was starting to panic when it was still down this morning, and then I had to go to work and I got home and it was still broke and thank goodness you're here......:)

So that's where you've all been hiding today!

We're off on Saturday and this was major panic when there was no UK board today.
Do you think lots of Pixie Dust might help:earsgirl:

Carol

lol Greg:)
terrible news about the Dis....just when I had a bit of time to spare too....thank goodness for our alternative home!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter