Re-thinking my CRT PS for lunch

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
After looking over some menus last night for the restaurants we have PS's for during our upcoming trip..........I am beginning to re-think our lunch at Cinderellas castle.

There just doesn't seem to be many items to choose from on the lunch menu......
I am wondering if maybe Liberty Tree Tavern would be a better choice for a family of four.Dh,myself and our boys 8 &10.

Feedback please?
Liberty Tree or Cinderella's Castle for LUNCH ???

Thankyou
Chris

While I've never done CRT for lunch, Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our families favorite spots in all of WDW for a wonderful lunch!

Give it a shot, there is pretty much something for any taste on the menu. :)

at LTT and it will be with the characters. I think we ate at 4:00/4:30 last year and it quickly became a family favorite for us. All "homecooked" food like mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, ham, mac n'cheese. DELICIOUS!!!!

Can't really comment on CRT......I have only been there for breakfast!

We love CRT for lunch. There is a wonderful BBQ platter along with a great ham sandwich.

My personal favorite is the beef barley soup and crusty bread.

Originally posted by sneezy1956
We love CRT for lunch. There is a wonderful BBQ platter along with a great ham sandwich.

My personal favorite is the beef barley soup and crusty bread.

Would the BBQ platter be "Brunos Barbeque"?
And the only sandwich I see on the menu I have from CRT is "The Coachman"=smoked turkey breats,ham,Muenster chees with beefsteak tomatoes on foccacia.
Is that the one your talking about Jane??

No soup mentioned either. But the menu I have is from Sept 2001...........its the one available on Deb Will's site.
Maybe I need to go in search of a newer one ;)

Chris

Yes Bruno is the BBQ and Coachman is the sandwich. The soup is listed under Potage Du Jour $4

You need to ask about the soup because they sometimes change what the soup of the day is. Most of the time it's the beef barley YUM!!!! Just talking about it makes me hungry
:bounce: :bounce:

sneezy1956...what other type of soup have you had there? Everytime we've eaten there they only have had the beef barley which my husband enjoys. We joke about it being the soup of the decade (we're easily amused:D ) because we've never seen anything else offered. I think we've been having lunch there since 1983. I love the Coachman as well as the salad that accompanies it. 20 days until our next lunch there:D

Originally posted by sneezy1956
Yes Bruno is the BBQ and Coachman is the sandwich. The soup is listed under Potage Du Jour $4

THANKYOU Jane !!!! :D

I think I know what I will be ordering now !! Yummy!!

~Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter