READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said they would let you in if you had a mobile order at the Boardwalk Bakery. Has anyone else tried that? I don't want to just be lost at a gas station
There's no way to get lost you basically just cross the street. The mobile order method has worked for some but it depends on the security cm you get, and tbh im not even sure boardwalk bakery offers mobile ordering

Last edited:
Same here. I've been almost flawless in my practice runs, and hit it with the same speed and precision as previous days. But after selecting all in my party, I got the red box. Odd.

Hoping for good luck next Tues!

Yep, that is what I ran into yesterday morning. Got the Join, Join screens--and then it basically said it was full while I was selecting my family. Kinda odd, as I would think after the 2nd 'Join' screen you would have your spot locked-in temporarily?

There's no way to get lost you basically just cross the street. The mobile order method has worked for some but it depends on the security cm you get, and tbh im not even sure boardwalk bakery offers mobile ordering
The do offer mobile ordering but also let you go in and order thankfully.

First time trying from home today, big fail. Does the page auto refresh with the join button or do I have to swipe down at 10? Nothing came up for me so I went to the previous page, back, and the button was there but by then it was too late. I've got 3 weeks to get this right haha.

I “practiced” today - hit join and got the red “current booking window now full” alert on the create your party screen. I hit join again and then it took me to the “is everyone in the park” question. Does that mean I was successful?

We did mobile order at the Boardwalk Bakery. Then we took a Lyft and security did let us into the Boardwalk. Very nice leisurely stroll to HS! We were only a few parties back for temperature at about 9:10. We rode MMRR and posted up in Toy Story Land to get a BG. Got 29!!!

I feel like I was too confident when we got to wdw. We had two days at HS. I had read! I had practiced! I was prepared! Then the glitch deflated my confidence like a balloon. Here's hoping we get on!!!!

On the topic of Lyfting & Walking to DHS early AM, if you don't feel comfortable trying to skirt security with a mobile order situation, another option is Lyft to Fantasia Gardens and walking from there (past Swolphin to the Boardwalk path) - a longer walk, possibly not even worth it if Speedway is shorter, but still a walkable option.

I “practiced” today - hit join and got the red “current booking window now full” alert on the create your party screen. I hit join again and then it took me to the “is everyone in the park” question. Does that mean I was successful?
This happened to me too. It was a bit confusing.

No. If you are in the park, each person who is in the park will already be selected for you so you can just click to the next screen. A great time saver introduced last month.
Thank you so much, that's very reassuring. Just started practicing for early Oct trip yesterday. The BGs seem to be full in 4 seconds.

First time trying from home today, big fail. Does the page auto refresh with the join button or do I have to swipe down at 10? Nothing came up for me so I went to the previous page, back, and the button was there but by then it was too late. I've got 3 weeks to get this right haha.
From that page, you'd have to pull down to refresh the page at 10 or just after.

I prefer to stay on the main home page and wait until the phone says 10 or 2 and as soon as the time changes, I hit join, then the next page should have a blue join button, so click that, then join again at the next screen and you should get through.

Last edited:
Here today and we didn’t get a BG. We had 2 people trying, right on the dot.

GET said that they are booked within a millisecond and to try again at 2pm. There’s nothing they can do.

Fingers crossed for 2pm! Highly unlikely since they had a late start. It’s 12pm and they are still on 1-18 :(

My friend and her family are at HS today and my son (we are in WV) was able to help them get BG11. Then we saw it was down for quite a while and I was worried they wouldn't be able to ride it. Thankfully it's up and they can board now. We were at HS in August and were able to get a BG also. We were so excited to get a BG and they are too.
When my daughter and I tried this morning and also last month we got the message "something went wrong" when my son got a BG. Does receiving that message mean someone in your family & friends list did get a BG?
THANK YOU!!! to everyone on this thread!!
It is a fantastic ride!!!
MTFBWY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!