Reading about peoples meals is Tight! Sep 27-Oct 5th Completed

I too was pretty underwhelmed at the meal and service at Narcoossees. It was OK....not as terrible as your meal, but like, OK. I think signatures always have so much hype and it's easy to get disappointed. I like to be pleasantly surprised by a hidden gem type place (The Wave for example) but even those are getting tough to find--although my mom raved about Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

I applaud your ability to maintain your composure hearing the comments made by the other table and waitress. I don't know if I would have been able to do the same.

I've been enjoying your reviews! I hope things turned around for ya!

Really enjoying your reviews, although I'm sorry so many of your meals were bad. That meal at Narcoosee's looks terrible. No way that calamari didn't come out of a freezer bag - it looks like what I'd get from a TGI Friday. I also applaud your composure atone responding to the comments from the table near you.

Tusker House was outstanding the first time we tried it a few years back. It really was like the buffet at Boma but with characters. So we went back a couple years later and it was pretty much like you reported. They completely dumbed down the food and it was as generic as all the other breakfast buffets. We've scratched it off the list forever and will just eat at Boma if we're looking for something more exotic to eat at breakfast.

Our BOG experience was also pretty much the same. Too loud and the food is never warm (although it's been awhile since we had lunch there). I think part of the issue is the way they serve it - those carts are going to too many tables. My son wanted to go back there for dinner our last trip and I was grateful I couldn't get a reservation.

I'm now curious to try the Brown Derby. We've never bothered because DHS is a half-day park for us at best, and we're usually ready to get out of there before noon.

Oh, and lest I forget - we tried Raglan Road for lunch this past June. The place was empty and the service still took forever - it felt like twenty minutes passed between finishing our food and getting the bill. Food was just okay and there wasn't any entertainment at the time, so it's totally skippable for us at this point.

I too was pretty underwhelmed at the meal and service at Narcoossees. It was OK....not as terrible as your meal, but like, OK. I think signatures always have so much hype and it's easy to get disappointed. I like to be pleasantly surprised by a hidden gem type place (The Wave for example) but even those are getting tough to find--although my mom raved about Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

I applaud your ability to maintain your composure hearing the comments made by the other table and waitress. I don't know if I would have been able to do the same.

I've been enjoying your reviews! I hope things turned around for ya!

Thanks for following along! I would have been ecstatic if it had just been ok for us. As it was, I felt physically ill when we left. Maybe it was the stress, maybe it was something I ate that day, but I wouldn't feel well the next day either.

Honestly, the comments sort of prevented me from speaking up earlier. I felt as if maybe I was the one that was being too demanding. Only when the mains were total flops did I say enough. The antics from the table behind were completely unnecessary and the comments were being made so that we would hear them.

It was a mixed bag this trip. Unfortunately I had read a comment from a dis'er before the trip about how overhyped Disney restaurants are and those words kept echoing in my brain throughout the trip. It was definitely the low point of the trip with this meal at Narcoossees though.

Really enjoying your reviews, although I'm sorry so many of your meals were bad. That meal at Narcoosee's looks terrible. No way that calamari didn't come out of a freezer bag - it looks like what I'd get from a TGI Friday. I also applaud your composure atone responding to the comments from the table near you.

Tusker House was outstanding the first time we tried it a few years back. It really was like the buffet at Boma but with characters. So we went back a couple years later and it was pretty much like you reported. They completely dumbed down the food and it was as generic as all the other breakfast buffets. We've scratched it off the list forever and will just eat at Boma if we're looking for something more exotic to eat at breakfast.

Our BOG experience was also pretty much the same. Too loud and the food is never warm (although it's been awhile since we had lunch there). I think part of the issue is the way they serve it - those carts are going to too many tables. My son wanted to go back there for dinner our last trip and I was grateful I couldn't get a reservation.

I'm now curious to try the Brown Derby. We've never bothered because DHS is a half-day park for us at best, and we're usually ready to get out of there before noon.

Oh, and lest I forget - we tried Raglan Road for lunch this past June. The place was empty and the service still took forever - it felt like twenty minutes passed between finishing our food and getting the bill. Food was just okay and there wasn't any entertainment at the time, so it's totally skippable for us at this point.

Thank you for the kind words!

I have looked at other pictures online of the calamari at Narcoossees and it looks completely different than what we were served. I would agree what we got likely came from a bag. It certainly tasted that way.

It's too bad I missed TH during it's heyday. It was a very generic buffet. I really don't understand why Disney feels the need to do things like that.

BOG has two problems. The food quality was poor, and it takes them FOREVER to get through the mass of people in there with those carts. So even something simple like french fries are going to come cold.

Brown Derby was Fantastic! We really only did maybe 5 hours in the park, but started with dinner and finished with Fantasmic. I think the lunch is pretty much the same menu though. I really recommend them, that was a big highlight of the trip which makes it easier to forget things like Narcoossees.

Yeah, two visits to RR for me and I'm done with the place. Dinner was better, but hardly spectacular. There are just way too many better options in DS to bother with going back there.

Been reading along with your reviews and enjoying them. I agree with you on Tusker House and BOG. Definitely 2 places that get a lot of hype and I don't think the food or experience live up to the hype. Sorry for your experience at Narcoossee's. We have dined there twice and the last time was quite disappointing. It had more to do with the service but I wasn't wowed by the food either. We won't be going back. It's too bad because the location of the restaurant is so pretty and it can be a good place to see the MK fireworks (if you don't have people standing in your way!) Looking forward to reading more!

Been reading along with your reviews and enjoying them. I agree with you on Tusker House and BOG. Definitely 2 places that get a lot of hype and I don't think the food or experience live up to the hype. Sorry for your experience at Narcoossee's. We have dined there twice and the last time was quite disappointing. It had more to do with the service but I wasn't wowed by the food either. We won't be going back. It's too bad because the location of the restaurant is so pretty and it can be a good place to see the MK fireworks (if you don't have people standing in your way!) Looking forward to reading more!

There were a couple of other reviews posted on Yelp and Trip Advisor the same week we were there that were also really critical of Narcoossees, so we were not alone. Not sure what happened during that time in the kitchen, but we were actually reading those DURING our meal, because we couldn't believe the experience we were having.

So, we kicked off our Disney dining adventures with Kona Cafe. Why did we pick this as our first meal of the trip? A couple of reasons. First, we were staying across the street at Shades of Green. This made it a somewhat logical choice. Second, my DW has intolerances to Gluten, Dairy and Eggs, which made the thought of a Sushi based lunch pretty appealing. My DD has also started to like Sushi, so double win. I don't eat the stuff, but figured that I would get whatever. Third, Shades of Green has pretty much no dining options at lunch that fit this criteria.

Now, I had read/seen some pretty poor reviews of this place of late, but I figured it would serve the purpose for what we were trying to get out of it.

Let me start off by saying this was not a good meal. In fact, I went a few days thinking it would be the worst meal of the trip. Unfortunately I would be proven wrong not once, but twice.

For starters they bring out what I can best describe as cheap knock off Kings Hawaiian Bread rolls with some nondescript butter. These were slightly hard and barely had any flavor of anything. I'm sorry Kona, but just use the store bought if this is the best you can manage. I didn't get too many pictures at this meal, as my wife was about to murder me before we got here (which will be in my next installment of my award winning TR!) I was about to snap a picture of her Rainbow Roll, and she immediately knocked everything about so I couldn't capture the moment, as such, didn't risk a bread picture, but they were underwhelming. They brought my wife an inedible allergy friendly bread roll that must have been laying around the kitchen somewhere. It was not a hit. They also had a store brand allergy friendly butter they brought, but with nothing worth putting it on, went unused.

My wife found the Rainbow Roll (too chunky and pretentous). She was shocked at the $24 price and didn't think they rolled a sushi roll worth anywhere near that. In fact, she said she prefers the $8 Salmon roll she gets at Whole Foods. Also, they gave no information about anything we were ordering, in general, the service was pretty sub-par.

My daughter had the Kids Sushi. I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, it was an incredibly large amount of food for $10. Way too much. On the other, the sushi was mostly filler. It just looked impressive. There were really no quality ingredients in it, and I had no idea what we would be getting ahead of time to even guess. She also had a side of potatoes and green beans. Only later would we figure out to keep a side open for dessert. Not that the servers would have informed us of that here.

View attachment 443299 Look Ma, chicken tender sushi!

My DD barely made a dent in all of that.

As for me, I decided to go with an iced tea, and a starter to get the ball rolling. Since everyone was supposedly starving, I ordered the Pork Wings for the table.

View attachment 443300 Yeah...don't do it.

My DW was seething in anger at me at this point, and my DD had more food than she could eat, so these dry, tasteless wings were left to me to consume. Yippee. I am not sure what kind of sauce that is supposed to be, since it was just brown and flavorless. Spilled coffee maybe? The carrots did not seem to be cooked and were still hard, and the pork wing itself was super dry and flavorless. What was supposed to be candied bacon on the top just tasted like regular bacon, which when you total it up looks like two pieces cut up and spread out. These were $12, but I ate them determined to enjoy this meal gosh darn it!

Next, I had also ordered the $20 Crispy Cheddar burger. First, what a GIGANTIC ripoff this burger was. It was bland. It was lacking in anything resembling a flavor. It was super dry and it was cold. But before I could get it, they first brought me a plain kids burger with nothing on it. For some reason. This would keep happening all trip, bringing the wrong food. They took it back, and my burger/plate looked suspiciously the same, with the addition of a piece of cheese and a couple of oddly sour toppings. The fries were very cold at this point, and it took a solid 15 minutes to get the burger. Being full of bland pork wings at that point, I was just about to cancel the order when this showed up.

View attachment 443301 Don't let the looks fool you. It was dry and tasteless.

I can honestly say, this is one of the worst burgers I have ever eaten, anywhere. Also, the fries were lousy. I didn't want to ruin what was already a challenging mood, so just shut my gob and paid the $75 lunch tab. We barely made a dent in most of our food, but that went without comment.

I have also heard people complain about the atmosphere in Kona. Referring to it as 'airport cafeteria'. You should listen to those people. It was exactly like that. There was nothing, zip, zero, nada special about dining here, other than the really bad food and poor service.

Do I have anything good to say about this meal? It wasn't the worst of the trip!

A quick stop to shop and me realizing we could get a Lyft back to SoG later, and this meal was thankfully behind us.

In all, I won't ever be wasting my time at Kona again. It colored my impression of the Poly to the degree I would also cancel a planned Ohana dinner in favor of Narcoossees.

So for food, atmosphere and service, I give Kona Cafe a (3/10) and a recommendation to avoid at all costs. I mean, I guess you could use the bathroom there or ask for directions. Beyond that, no.
Another shout out to Ryan George for those that are confused by my title. And for those that don't know what a Ryan George is, My Daughter and I love watching his Pitch Meetings on YouTube, so if you have a moment, and want a chuckle, check him out.

I am writing a concurrent TR with this, so if you just can't get enough of all my witty repartee, please check that out as well. I will go ahead and be extra helpful and put that link right here...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/super-inconvenient-barely-entertaining.3773824/
I made A LOT of bad calls about our meals. I made A LOT of bad assumptions about my families preferences. As a result, my original plans went up in flames. So many things got moved around or flat out dropped. We had one of the best meals I have ever had in the US and a couple of the worst. I'll bet you won't be able to guess from the list of places we ate at which those turned out to be.

Also, it turns out, just because I want to stuff myself silly on a breakfast buffet, my family is not on board with that and will want lunch or at least a snack. Late Dinners better be light, and being able to stay at the resort and grab a meal whenever is an absolute must! I feel like slapping myself for not planning better, and Disney locking you in so far in advance often didn't help, but it all worked out, sort of, in the end. I will do things much different in the future though.

So, here is the list of places we visited that I will be covering. I'm also including the two restaurants at Shades of Green, which might be frustrating for those who can't dine there, but for those that do, I had a hard time finding anything out about Garden Grill or Mangino's that was current, so, both will be covered in depth.

Kona Cafe (Lunch)
Tusker House (Breakfast)
Tiffins (Dinner)
Garden Grill (Breakfast(s))
Raglan Road (Breakfast)
Mangino's (Dinner(s))

Sanaa (Lunch)
Hollywood Brown Derby (Dinner)
Be Our Guest (Lunch)
Narcoossees (Dinner)
Food and Wine Festival (snacks)
Orlando Premium Outlets (snacks/lunch)
Sunshine Seasons (snacks)

Plus I'm sure a few extra's along the way!

I was more excited for the food than any other aspect of the trip, and a few of the changes I had to make still leave me a little bit sad, but all will be explained in the Dining Review!
Reading along and laughing out LOUD. This trip report looks like it is going to be an entertaining read. Is that a Basset in your profile pic? I love Bassets. Mine is the laziest. She only gets up if I have chicken nuggets.

Reading along and laughing out LOUD. This trip report looks like it is going to be an entertaining read. Is that a Basset in your profile pic? I love Bassets. Mine is the laziest. She only gets up if I have chicken nuggets.

I love Bassets, but they are not the...brightest.

i agree with this, Disney cast members aim to please even when it comes to table service meals. It is difficult to complain sometimes I’m sure but if you have the time I would say to do it and most likely you can be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

So we went from the best of meals to the worst of meals. Talk about a huge swing on the Disney Dining pendulum!

When I awoke on this day, I was not feeling well. I could barely eat anything at breakfast, and we had lunch coming up at Sanaa. I was a little concerned about the spiciness, but figured I would feel better by the time we got there.

I did not feel better by the time we got there.

For me, I ordered the bread service, but just couldn't help myself, and asked to also try the extra spicy (and sour) Peri-Peri sauce.

Tummy to me: Don't do it man, don't do it!

Obviously I was not content to just have the three sauces, but would order the entire board of them with the naan.. Breads include Traditional Naan, Garlic Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kulcha, and Paneer Paratha. Accompaniments - Red Chile Sambal, Cucumber Raita, Coriander Chutney, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Garlic Pickle, Spicy Jalapeno-lime pickle, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Tamarind Chutney.

Tummy to me: Duuuuuude???

I really liked most of these, my wife liked the cucumber raita, but the Naan bread itself was only ok. Some of it was a little soggy. I have had much better naan, but the sauces were a treat. That is, until I started not feeling so hot. Needless to say, this was about all I could eat, except for a bit of my DW Samosa.

Speaking of which: Samosas Potato and Pea Samosas with Tamarind and Mango Chutney.

We both agreed that we liked the flavor of this, but did not care for the pastry dough that they used. We both prefer the more traditional samosas. I also tasted the cole slaw on here and that tasted like straight up vinegar! This dish was only ok for us.

My DD ordered another middling kids meal, with a burger and veg.

We weren't exactly being wowed at this point.

My DW surprised me by not ordering the lamb skewers and instead the Chicken Tikka Massala, which I can't find a description for, but that is ok, because what came was not chicken tikka massala.

That looks like a sauced up tandoori chicken to me. Either way, it was soooooo far off what we were expecting, that my DW had no interest in it. Unlike the night before, a floor manager stopped by and asked about our untouched entree. We stated it wasn't what we were expecting. They quickly took it back and removed it from the bill. They asked my DW if she wanted something else, but she didn't want another main. Unlike the night before at a SIGNATURE restaurant, they actually checked on our meals and remedied a situation. This was the type of Disney service I had been expecting to be the norm, instead it was an outlier.

Now, I think this little exchange put our server on edge, as she then tried to bring the bill, thinking we weren't happy and we're wanting to go. We told her that instead we wanted to see the dessert menu. I had been telling my DW that they were known for two things, their desserts and their bread service, so she had decided that was what she wanted to fill up on.

She went with the African Triple Mousse: Manjari 64% dark chocolate of Madagascar, Jivara milk chocolate, Ivoire white chocolate, chocolate biscuit, and strawberries.

She really enjoyed this! I did have a strawberry or two!

My tummy was in full on rebellion at this point, so I just ordered a cup of coffee. I probably shouldn't have, as that did not sit well either as it was VERY strong.

Planning on sleeping tonight bud?

Then, the star of the afternoon, my DD dessert!

The African Shield Brownie

We probably enjoyed this too much! My DD LOVED this. Honestly, we were gushing with laughter and enjoyment over just how awesome this one dessert was! It was the sort of creative offering I think we were expecting more of on this trip. We were all laughing and enjoying ourselves, and our relieved server even joined in. Most awesome kids meal item ever! My DD enjoyed making new colors and telling us what 'green' tasted like! It was fantastic!

So, was it a great meal? No. Would I rush back to Sanaa? No. Would I go back? Absolutely. The service was attentive and top notch. I feel that they maybe should let more Indian influences take charge here rather than marrying it up, but I get that is the theme.

Either way, we left happy, though that would be all I could eat the rest of the day. I did have a couple of awful Goofy's Glaciers (My DD pawned hers off on me later in the day) but could only watch at dinner.

Soooooooooo much sugar and artificialness! DO NOT ORDER! The Banana was ok, lol.

So our lunch at Sanaa was a success. The atmosphere is wonderful, we saw plenty of animals on the safari, and the bread service and desserts were quite good. I am not crazy about the mains here, even if I had been up for it, but I would still recommend a lunch here. So for service, atmosphere and food, I give our Sanaa lunch a solid (7/10).

Up next, the trip is winding down, we have some food and wine edibles and one last blowout dinner at Manginos.

Last edited:
So we woke up on Friday, and had another excellent breakfast. This would have been either Akershus or Chip and Dale, but we had canceled both of those earlier. (first we had Akershus, then changed to Chip and Dale). In retrospect, I wish I had kept Akershus, as my DD had discovered a liking for the Disney Princesses, and we didn't stop to see Anna and Elsa, so that was a missed opportunity I hope to rectify next time.

We went to the lamest of the lame cooking demo's, where we were treated to this.

Uhhhhmmmm.....

Well, that was disappointing. I thought we might get to eat something at that LAAAAAAME Demo, but I guess a sliver of asparagus with coffee butter will have to do.

After we made a quick exit from here, I made a beeline for Canada to get the fillet. Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce. $8.25

This was pretty good. It was overcooked a bit, but the flavors were all there and it was a bigger portion than I was expecting. In looking at the various plates they had prepped, there was some inconsistency with that, but I scored a decent sized one.

After this, I wanted to stop at Italy's booth, but it was paaaaacked. Then we thought about Japans for buns, but my DW didn't want the teriyaki sauce. So we instead went to the Kabuki Cafe QS and picked up some snackage there.

First off. we got a Melon Kakigori. OMG, this was SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD and refreshing! We debated getting another one, but would add some more sugar while enjoying this. Totally recommend this. Absolutely fantastic!

We also added a couple of California Rolls. avocado, cucumber, crab, mayonnaise, smelt roe rolled in sushi rice. At $5 each these were a good little snack, and fine.

I also added a Kirin Ichiban Draft beer, which at $6.50 was a little bit steep. The beer was light and refreshing though.

While we were enjoying these snacks, a gentleman walked by carrying a tasty looking funnel cake, and my DW was about to chase him down and make a pass at him, so I went and fetched one of those as well.

Other than a bit of a wait, this was a fantastic park snack!

We attracted some ducks as well, and these guys did tricks for treats. It was a race between me and the ducks who my DW attracted a crowd thinking we were getting them to perform.

Will do tricks for food.

And that was it for Food and Wine. I wanted to hit soooooooo many other places, but my DW was done. So we rode SE and made a beeline back to the resort.

It was a bit disappointing, but we had a fun time regardless.

Up next, part two, our final dinner at....

You are so right that the bread and dessert is the Sanaa sweet spot. We've had some good entrees too, but its that bread that keeps us coming back again and again. And glad they were able to make things right for you unlike Narcoossee's. Makes that experience all the worse.

Good call skipping breakfast for food and wine. Nothing beats an afternoon of random international treats around the world showcase.

So, I have dragged this out long enough. Actually I just accepted a new position in Italy, so things have been a little bit cray-cray ever since that decision was made.

So our last dinner, the final installment of this report, as I had different plans for our final two meals, but we played it safe stayed at the resort for both. Given I have covered the breakfast buffet at SoG in detail, I'll finish with our dinner. We were going to eat at Flying Fish this night, but after the disaster that was Narcoossees, we just didn't want to risk it, we went back to Mangino's for a final blow out meal.

It was at this point that we were all a bit sad the trip was ending. We wanted to order new things at Manginos, so that is what we set out to do. We didn't bother with the bread, and set that aside.

I had the Yuenglin ('s) and a bowl of really meaty clam chowder to kick things off.

This was a delicious clam chowder!

We didn't want to order another kids meal here, so both my DD and DW ordered the Salmon and Veg.

It was delicious and flaky.

For my part, I went with the NY Strip and a side of shrimp scampi. I should have ordered the crab legs as the scampi was a little weird.

The steak was perfect though. This also came with a side of sweet potatoes.

These were ok, but I was getting full and saving room for dessert.

For my part, I wanted the Key Lime parfait type dish. I love Key Lime and it finally occurred to me at this point of the trip this was my last time to try and order it. How I went that long without is beyond me.

This was pretty good. The desserts at Mangino's while tasty, were not on par with the desserts at the Disney restaurants. They lacked the refinement.

My DW and DD split a mountainous chocolate cake.

They had the same opinion, it was good, but not at the level we had become used to at the other establishments.

And with that, our blowout meal hit $90 and we had our last dinner of the vacation.

We didn't really need to play it safe this night, but we really loved Manginos. It was a solid if not spectacular choice every time.

The next morning we would once again (me) stuff ourselves at the buffet, then have a middling lunch at Ruby Tuesdays at the airport, and that would bring this dining adventure to a close.

In all, despite the really, really, really, mixed bag that had been our disney dining, we still really enjoyed ourselves this trip food wise. The resort saved much of that, but Tiffins and especially the Brown Derby were exceptional. We are still talking lovingly about it, and will definitely schedule a lunch and dinner there next time.

So thank you for following my DR, I will now attempt to wrap up my TR.

Ciao!

Sorry things were a bit of af mixed bag or you but glad to see Shades of Green redeemed everything for you. Thanks so much for sharing.

I read both of your reports - first up, I think you are an amazing guy to have put so much effort and flexibility into your trip. My DH doesn’t love WDW as I do - my parents started taking me here when I was 3, so it’s just built into who I am - but as long as I plan around crowds reasonably, give him a couple of hours to chill out in the afternoon, and get him a great steak in the evening, he’s down. You really did amazingly well at starting a spark in a challenging situation. Kudos.

Secondly, a side point but important, I’m so glad that Disney offers a solidly high-quality, reasonably priced experience (food, spa, pool, etc) for our military. You all deserve that, and good on them.

Finally, one thing about Disney I’ve noticed is this: where there are hordes, they have a tough time keeping up -TH is a good example (that place was amazing back when it was counter service), it seems BOG is as well. Also, there’s one thing I saw that seemed weird - I just saw another Sanaa description in a different TR, and the writer’s wife ordered chicken tikka - he included a pic of it, and yadda yadda, I have the feeling you were served the wrong dish. Finally, as for the people behind you at Narcoosees...well, I can’t say here what I’d like to. I’m sorry that happened.

Thank you for your reviews ... I am sorry you had so many bad meals (and even sorrier I have a couple booked for our future trip 🤣). I may be making a few ADR changes. I hope you enjoy your transfer to Italy!

Great report! Thankyou for the detail and honesty. Glad that there were some hits even if there were some major disappointments.
Good luck with the new position in Italy!

Thank you!

Sorry things were a bit of af mixed bag or you but glad to see Shades of Green redeemed everything for you. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks, now I can get back to reading yours!

I read both of your reports - first up, I think you are an amazing guy to have put so much effort and flexibility into your trip. My DH doesn’t love WDW as I do - my parents started taking me here when I was 3, so it’s just built into who I am - but as long as I plan around crowds reasonably, give him a couple of hours to chill out in the afternoon, and get him a great steak in the evening, he’s down. You really did amazingly well at starting a spark in a challenging situation. Kudos.

Secondly, a side point but important, I’m so glad that Disney offers a solidly high-quality, reasonably priced experience (food, spa, pool, etc) for our military. You all deserve that, and good on them.

Finally, one thing about Disney I’ve noticed is this: where there are hordes, they have a tough time keeping up -TH is a good example (that place was amazing back when it was counter service), it seems BOG is as well. Also, there’s one thing I saw that seemed weird - I just saw another Sanaa description in a different TR, and the writer’s wife ordered chicken tikka - he included a pic of it, and yadda yadda, I have the feeling you were served the wrong dish. Finally, as for the people behind you at Narcoosees...well, I can’t say here what I’d like to. I’m sorry that happened.

I really am grateful to be able to use such a quality resort, and that Disney has continued to offer Military ticket deals as well. It makes it a doable trip, rather than a once in a lifetime thing.

Yeah, I have heard about how TH used to be, and it would seem to be the same thing at BoG. I really wish I had kept LTT that day instead. Equating hard to get ADR with good is a mistake.

Sounds like it. We were very surprised at what came out, and it was not what was expected. At least they were good about it.

Narcoossees was such a bust!

Thank you for your reviews ... I am sorry you had so many bad meals (and even sorrier I have a couple booked for our future trip 🤣). I may be making a few ADR changes. I hope you enjoy your transfer to Italy!

Yeah, I would take a second look at those ADR's lol!

Thank you, we are at that point we alternate between panic and excitement!

Your title immediately drew me in, so I knew I had to read this dining report - it'd be super easy, barely an inconvenience. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!