Reading, seeing and hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive by

I just went to the spice shop for the first time in forever and it has been hacked :(

Haley, from what can be surmised so far, the is a bug in parachat. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

But if you are up for a wild ride, jump in now, LOL.

Drive by

I just went to the spice shop for the first time in forever and it has been hacked :(
Hi, Haley!!! I hear you and Mr. Silly have a new installment up. I need to get over there and read it (and Yak's addition too).

Marita discovered the same thing about the spice shop. Crrrraaazzzy! There were a lot of confuzzled people when I checked it out.

I checked some other parachat boards and not all of them are like that. Both the Maelstrom ones are though. Bummer. I should be asleep now though.

My parents take up way too much of my free time now. Plus our darn wireless network is not working in the family room anymore, so I can't play while I help with homework... it is a sad tale of woe.

Hi, Haley!!! I hear you and Mr. Silly have a new installment up. I need to get over there and read it (and Yak's addition too).

Marita discovered the same thing about the spice shop. Crrrraaazzzy! There were a lot of confuzzled people when I checked it out.

Hay! That reminds me, I need to update my siggie!!

We have two more installments almost ready to go too. Though they are a tad OT :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter