Reading, seeing and hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate Housewives:

Kayla is the Scavo's new dd, after her mama Norah died. Lynette gave the brat a very special doll that Lynette's G'ma had given her, and that Kayla broke it, smeared chili all over it and buried it in the garbage and Lynette found it. Lynette' s trying to kiss up to the little girl, but is not being fair to her own kids. So, she decided to treat her just like her own. I predict, Kayla's apple didnt fall far from her mama's tree...

OH GOODNESS SAKES>........I made a big pot of spaghetti sauce and big huge meatballs............NOW I WANT TO GO OUT TOO........calgon take me away.......NO WAIT......I want to go to LongHORN.....and get a big slab of meat....prime rib rare......really really rare...but not like the one time I ordered it raw at Le Cellier and it came back and the lady at the next table said......did you order salmon....rofl....sent the slab back when it mooed and got it a wee bit cooked...
Mil is back at the HOME.......YIPPEE......I hope that she lasts for a while...she loves it so much there.....my mom is at the wound center at the hospital getting her legs rebandaged and rechecked......oy oy oy......I am to tired

Pumba that is what I was going to have too but it isn't hubby's favourite. But I do not make my own sauce or meatballs. I am a convience cook. Give me a can and a can opener :lmao: Glad to hear your mom is doing okay.

UMA-- That's for that little update. I will have to see if I can watch it on a feed somewhere or wait for a repeat.

We have a gift card from Christmas to eat out. I feel like I have been running all day and out I go again.

--

Some hacked into my e-bay account today. Suddenly in less then 20 minutes I had 30 emails confirming new listings. I spent the day fixing that, changing a million passwords. Geez. Stupid people. I don't know how it happened. I never used a link from any emails from ebay. My password wasn't something you could just guess. Now I'm thinking my stupid McAfee failed me. AGAIN. So, what virus protection does everyone here use? I'm thinking I need something different. :scared1:

Good morning everyone!

Marita, I'm confused. Did you change jobs? I'm sure I missed a lot during my hiatus!

Dre, No, i did not change jobs. I worked at the Grand for 8 years before. from proforma to ground breaking and opening and 7 years after. It's my baby!!!!!! Still hope to go back sometime and retire from there, LOL.

Pumba and NAB, I used to love spaghetti and meatballs, until my son got onto a vegetarian kick about 12 years ago for 2 years or so. We had so much spaghetti sauce, I can't face it to this day............

Mommy P, that is really scary about your Ebay account. Can't help with the system though, I have whatever Disney installed on the network a year ago (haven't taking it to be plugged into the mothership for about a year now, LOL, it keeps telling me my virus definitions are out of date)

Glad you thought the photo turned out OK, Marita. I debated briefly about posting it before having you take a look at it, but figured it is what it is!

MommyP - Sorry to hear about your e-Bay problems. Sounds like something that would happen to me if I tried to sell stuff on there :rolleyes:

One of my coworkers came back to work from Christmas vacation a Crocs convert. Her son got a pair and she's the one who got hooked on wearing them. She said they're hers now!!!

we went to the home to see mil and she is looking good....like she is feeling really good.....
Today was the rainiest day I have ever seen......It poured so hard that when I put the cans out to the sidewalk for the trash pick.....I had my clogs on and I stepped in a puddle up to my ankles......I mean COLD WET STUFF.....

this after noon I was feeling kinda yucky and I said what the heck.....I ate some chocolate covered cherries.......with my spaghetti and meatballs...
Debbie ..making that is so darn easy.......HONEST......hahaha..

Too much shopping for one day. And we didn't buy a suit. We have two on hold until Thursday when hubby is off again. We are terrible at decisions :lmao:

So was it hard to get back to work Moo? You really have been going since Christmas. That is what we found after our trip last year at the begininng of Jan. To much all at once.

--

It WAS pretty hard going back to work today, Nab, but I sucked it up and went in! I only made it 7 hours though.

My DH is watching a comedian by the name of Mike Birbiglia on Comedy Central. Pretty funny stuff!!!

Did your snow stay?

The wind is really picking up here and we saw a few flurries but you had to really look hard for them.

--

Mr Silly posted a new installment finally! (hmm why cant I insert smileys in edits now?) anyway, ROFL!!!

Be properly warned. LOL!

Did your snow stay?

The wind is really picking up here and we saw a few flurries but you had to really look hard for them.

--
We just have a light covering of snow on the ground today, Nab.

Wish I were back in Florida where it's warm and the snow is made out of tiny bubbles!

I forgot to mention in my previous posts about my trip that I didn't get a chance to see the Osbourne lights - the night we planned to see them after watching the early Fantasmic show, it started pouring. Fantasmic was canceled about 5 minutes before the finale. It took a while to get out of the stadium and we were tired of being wet so we decided not to go back to see the lights even though the rain finally let up.

So I'll still have that to see during a future trip.

I think I am allerigc to Disney snow though. I sneezed my head off both times that I was exposed to them... go figure

Good Morning everyone.......I slept in this morning as there are no rug rats until elevenish......I can handle this. Just poked my finger with the fingerstick and I tested high which is usually normal after more then a cup of pasta...oh well.....plus those chocolate covered cherries were all wrong....well they were good and I cheated ......so what......RIGHT?.......

Last night hubby brought up the compressor and used the end of it and blew out all the dust in my tower.......now this is not a dust bowl but the amount that came out of that tower was unreal.....plus doggie hair....when was the last time you all did that .....or defragged or cleaned out your cookies......has to be done all you peeps.....it makes for a faster computer and you will be happy.....I PROMISE..

Pumba at first I didn't know what you were talking about when you said tower. How come you know about cookies which I don't and you can't get a ticker:confused3 which I can. You better be good today after eating those cherries. Send the rest to me:goodvibes

Steph-- The snow there is better then the real stuff. The Osborne lights were so cool weren't they.

It is really cold here, with the wind chill factor it is -7 out. We are used to above by 10. We got spoiled by the nice weather.

Kids still are not back in the routine. Neither wanted to get up this morning which made us on the late side. Thought we were going to miss the school bus.

This is my first day alone in 2 weeks. Should be cleaning, going though the kids clothes to see what needs packed. Hope they can still fit their shorts or I will have a big problem.

--

I am so laughing.......DID you notice that my dh did the cleaning and my dh did the defragging and tossing my cookies......some day he should write it down so I could do it.......I still have no clue how to do my ticker.......will ask hubby to help me tonight.....

I will let you have the lindts white chocolate truffles too.....I prefer those dang chocolate covered cherries though....and you bite them and they drip on your chin......yup those are my favorites.......

today is cold compared to what we had the last few days.....I dont know if they are making snow up at the ski place ........we dont have natural snow so they are making it.......

Pumba you can keep the white chocolate. We give the white stuff to the kids. Hand over the chocolate.

Lot of people laid off because it isn't even cold enough to make snow. And out door ice rinks forget it. Our grass is getting green, the ground is not frozen either.

I really need to get moving, I have been reading trip reports. I am really behind there. Just read Mr Silly's.

--

Morning Maelstromers!!

TR report alert.

Wonder of all wonders.....I just posted a new chapter of "Things that will make you YAK"

And another will be on it's way soonish!

Enjoy!

Good morning/afternoon (take your pick!)everyone!

I think I just might be rejoining the land of the living. Now my youngest has a head cold. I have a ginormous bottle of hand sanitizer sitting by my desk!

I will take Good Afternoon. Hi Dre.

That is the kind of winter season I am having. At least one of us has had a cold or the flu. I think we finally beat this thing though. Hannah the sniffles but I think they are gone now.

Where is Grammy, hope she isn't sick.

Yak--read Yaks trippie, clean. I think I will pick trippie.:thumbsup2

--

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter