Ready for Round 4 and More Excited Than EVERRR :]

kris10hoohaha

Earning My Ears
Sooooo after an insane amount of lurking, i finally decided to actually post something :] My family is getting ready for our fourth trip to WDW and even though it was a kindof spur of the moment plan, we're pretty much completely ready to go. I'll do my best to keep this updated and hopefully entertaining as well:] Let's do some introductions shall we?!

Me- Kristen :] I'm 17, and almost finished my junior year of high school. i cannot WAIT to be a senior and graduate and all that good stuff. I've adored everything Disney for as long as I can remember and going to WDW never ever ever loses it's magic. I'm terrified of airplanes, and the reason my family has taken the 18 (LONG) hour trek from PA to Orlando.

DB12- Affectionately known as "Kev", he could care less where we take a vacation as long as he can bring his Nintendo DS. :sad2:. He's pretty quiet, but the things he says are usually hilarious. We fight like crazy, but we all know he secretly loves me :lovestruc

My Parentals- Not much to say about them. My mom loves Disney as much as I do and my dad just loves vacation. We normally get along pretty well but those late night EMH do crazy things to all of us :laughing: We're so happy to be taking this vacation for one of my last hoohas before i go off to college.

***I would post pictures, but I'm not allowed since i'm a newbie :guilty: Sorryyy***

We just planned this trip about a week ago. I'll be honest, I was completely opposed at first, just because, as much as i lovelovelove WDW, i do not lovelovelove 18 hour car rides. I've heard enough of "Then get on a dang airplane!", but I just can't be convinced. Soooo this time we're *drumroll*.....! TAKING THE AUTOTRAINNN! This is gonna be an experience for sure. We'll be driving back but making smaller stops along the way rather than just straight driving. This is the first year we've driven that I can drive too, so I guess I'm kinda obligated this time around.
We'll be staying at the Beach Club for the second time. We stayed at this resort in 2007 (the last time we were in WDW) and absolutely LOVED it. Epcot is my favorite park so the whole beingabletowalktherein10minutes thing is very nice.

I need to go eat dinner, so I'll continue later. I'm looking forward to interacting with other people who love Disney as much as I do! Take care
!

Hi! I'm in!

You need to post a bunch of random posts so you can update with pictures! People don't mind if you just post 1, 2, 3, etc. on here. They understand! :goodvibes

I love the Beach Club. Very, very pretty resort! Great choice! When is your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter