Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Let me first say that I've always liked LVP. I feel that she has been set up every season and this season seems to be the worse.

I thought I read somewhere that an interview with Brandi had her admitting to making up the story about the gossip magazines. If you've watched previous seasons you will remember when the couples went on vacation together and Kyle accused LVP that she brought gossip magazines on the trip. There was gossip that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle or something to that effect. They even showed a clip of it last night.

How awkward and scripted was the phone conversation that was between Erika and her husband. I think she needed something to keep her face on the show. I don't get why she had to get involved with the whole puppy gate thing when she wasn't even involved.

Poor Dorit:crazy2: none of this would have happened if she would have just given the dog back to Lisa. I still think she just gave the dog to one of her staff and told them to get rid of it.

I'm really surprised that Teddi would say her and Lisa contrived to make Dorit look bad. I don't believe it for a minute. I don't think either her or Lisa are that mean spirited. Also Lisa has been friends with PK and Dorit for a long time so why would she try to discredit her?

Don't even get me started on Rinna:headache:. She will do anything she can to stir the pot:stir:. She is just trying to stay relevant to stay on the show. She can go at anytime, I never liked her.

Let me first say that I've always liked LVP. I feel that she has been set up every season and this season seems to be the worse.

I thought I read somewhere that an interview with Brandi had her admitting to making up the story about the gossip magazines. If you've watched previous seasons you will remember when the couples went on vacation together and Kyle accused LVP that she brought gossip magazines on the trip. There was gossip that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle or something to that effect. They even showed a clip of it last night.

The thing with LVP is that she has a great working relationship with Bravo. Vanderpump Rules has been a massive success, and Vanderpump Dogs is in the works to get its own Bravo show as well. In fact, some speculate this *entire* storyline was contrived or blown out of proportion to garner interest/relevancy in Vanderpump Dogs so that the pilot is successful. That wouldn't surprise me. Its happened before with other Bravo shows (i.e. Vanderpump Rules cast vacationing in the Hamptons with their "friends" who turned out to be the Summer House cast). But, my point is that Lisa and Bravo do a lot of business together and it's mutually beneficial. Very few other Housewives have spin-offs and bring as much success to the network as LVP does. I don't think production would set her up without her knowledge. So there's either some semblance of truth to all the allegations against her, or it's entirely contrived and she's going along with it because of the relationship and success she has with the network. That latter is just as icky.

I'm really surprised that Teddi would say her and Lisa contrived to make Dorit look bad.

I don't know that it was to make Dorit look "bad" per se, but rather to get it out there that this is now the second dog she has claimed to have bitten the children and that she's given up on. I think Lisa finds her to be an irresponsible pet owner and wanted it to be known.

Also Lisa has been friends with PK and Dorit for a long time so why would she try to discredit her?

Lisa was pissed they did this with one of her dogs. Lisa is very compassionate when it comes to dogs, and I would imagine even more so when it's one that her place has taken care of. I'm sure Lisa would have rather placed the dog with another client she has screened than allowing Dorit to make that determination, which obviously failed because the dog ended up at a shelter. I think Lisa was just mad, and I don't really blame her.

Just to add, come to think of it, Scheana Shay from Vanderpump Rules was initially introduced as the "other woman" who Eddie Cibrian had cheated on Brandi with on RHOBH. She made a couple of appearances, it was a big storyline, and then it continued into the introduction of Vanderpump Rules. So, its definitely a pattern with Bravo.

So I just saw on Facebook that LR is threatening a law suit if there is a spin off on Vanderpump dogs. So it all makes sense.

"I’m a hustler. I make no bones about that. I think you get paid for what you do. So my feeling is if we indeed are servicing a spin off we should be paid for it,” Rinna began

She continued, “I am so happy for all of us to use this platform for make up lines, bathing suit lines, network tv shows, restaurants, charitiea [sic] clothing lines fitness empires you name it. I support these women 100 percent. But if you are going to use our services without telling us that we are playing out a storyline to launch a pilot for a new show and you don’t compensate us extra for that. Yeah I’m a hustler I get paid for what I do.”

She then threatened legal action against Lisa.

Rinna added, “So if this indeed becomes another show, my lawyer will be calling. $$$$$$$$$$$$.”

https://realityblurb.com/2019/03/07...-lisa-of-using-co-stars-to-launch-new-series/

Then she backtracks.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/03/09...te-plus-does-teddi-feel-manipulated-by-rinna/

She's insane.

So? Maybe is she were more interesting and not so despicable, she could get a spin off too.

Crazy. They all use the show as a platform for something. Some sell makeup, clothes, shoes, cookbooks etc. Bravo does seem to like LVP. She already has Vanderpump rules. I could see them doing this, maybe this is why they are kind of "introducing" the employee that caused all the drama about the dog, John something.

Looks like now LR has backed off saying the cast can't sue each other. Makes me wonder if producers told her to keep it stirred up, so she figured if she is playing the villain at the expense of helping LVP and Bravo launch another show, she wanted a cut. Doesn't look like it's going to "pay off" either way.

I started watching RHOBH for the glitz, traveling and glamour, but this has gotten so petty it's ridiculous. I keep thinking it will get better, but only continues to spiral downward.

Crazy. They all use the show as a platform for something. Some sell makeup, clothes, shoes, cookbooks etc. Bravo does seem to like LVP. She already has Vanderpump rules. I could see them doing this, maybe this is why they are kind of "introducing" the employee that caused all the drama about the dog, John something.

Yes, its already been confirmed Vanderpump Dogs is getting a spinoff. But the speculation was around whether this drama in RHOBH is just contrived to promote the new show, which as I pointed out a few posts above, has been done several times in the past with Bravo. I would have guessed that Rinna and the rest of the crew would have been clued in on this, since this is the storyline of the season. But Rinna is playing it off like she had no knowledge of the other show. So, either LVP concocted this with production or Rinna is faking getting mad over it just to amp it up even more now.

I wonder why they keep giving LVP shows? I never watched Vanderpump Rules and I have no interest in watching the dog show. All the shows seem a little "off" this year. I stopped watching Atlanta because it was so boring. I could care less about Kandi's show or Eva's wedding drama.

Honestly, at this point, who's to say Dorit ever even owned the dog? Maybe they're all just given their "part" to play and we're all watching an elaborate improv show. (Which I'm sure we are to some extent). If it's all to spawn a new show, it's all a little too convenient not to be.

I wonder why they keep giving LVP shows? I never watched Vanderpump Rules and I have no interest in watching the dog show. All the shows seem a little "off" this year. I stopped watching Atlanta because it was so boring. I could care less about Kandi's show or Eva's wedding drama.

Oh shes barely even a part of Pump Rules- especially the more it goes on. Watch! Its great drama, those kids are all a freaking mess haha

I actually think Teddi and Rinna are the bad guys here (plus our resident dog abuser Dorit. Pretty sure she lets her kids hit the dogs and thats why they bite. I’ll see if I can find that article). Kyle just floats along with whomever is loudest, and Erika is just there to promote her ****. LVP is definitely being set up and the edited texts and such prove that to me. Andy Cohen said she asked to stop filming bevause of her grief over her brother and he said no and he regrets that. Makes me wonder if Bravo set her up without her knowledge and then soothed that wound with $$$ for the new show they wanted. I did read the mags said it was a Bravo exec and not Lisa who leaked dog-gate.

The entire storyline is one big headache.I simply can't figure it out. I guess I am naive, but I can't understand/see either Teddi or Lisa lying about this whole episode. Both seemed completely genuine with their reaction.

Lisa's friendship with Kyle was genuine, you could tell over the years. And with Lisa telling her about not letting small crap linger with her sisters, that was said with love and wisdom. What a shame all around.

It is too bad re: Andy not stopping production. Really sad. Lisa is the British buckle up and carry on kind of woman. So if she's saying that she needs a bit; she needs a bit.

I have been sincerely disappointed how they have gone after Lisa, knowing where she is at with mourning. Like I have said Vanderpump's passive aggressive nonsense would drive me batty. But regardless I have a lot of empathy for her.

As for Lisa Rinna, jealous much. Sigh.

Last edited:
The show is confusing as heck. Whoever is doing the editing and pieces the segments together, needs their head examained. How do they expect us to understand, we cannot read minds

I would definitely watch that! :dog2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts