Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I am just shocked that you would defend Erika's out of the blue attack on Dorit over something that happened weeks beforehand, and also that you consider a funny joke as "mean." It was funny. And the classless lady who was flashing her naked hootch to everyone that night should have had a better sense of humor. The attack on Dorit during an overseas trip was HORRIBLE! Can you imagine getting that piled on you like that and you have no escape from those horrible women? Now that was mean.

Obviously, the butt of the joke (Erika) did not find it funny. So whether Dorit, or you, or anyone else finds it funny doesn't really matter. While I would never not wear underwear with a dress like that, I can't blame Erika for being embarrassed and upset by Dorit's "joke". And if Dorit can dish it out, she's gotta be able to take it - if on the boat she had listened to Erika's concerns and apologized for the panty gift, then I think the situation would have ended and there would have been no Dorit pile on. But Dorit has a mouth on her and kept arguing and spouting off with Erika, then Rinna, then Eileen. She held her ground so I didn't feel sorry for her. If she had acknowledged and apologized, and they still kept going at her, it would be a different scenario.

I think Erika would've laughed off Dorit giving her the panties if she would've known ahead of time that she was accidentally flashing that night. To find out about it by being given the panties was probably a little embarrassing. Also, I think it's possible that Erika doesn't like Dorit because she's the only one who's really into fashion/hair/make-up to the extent she is, so it's a competition, thing, maybe? I don't really love or hate Dorit, but Erika must've been off her meds or something to not only treat Dorit like that, but especially how she treated Eileen. It was absolutely psychotic, IMO. Rinna is just crazy, so I'm not really surprised by her behavior, but it definitely made me like her less than I already did.

When Erika suggested that Dorit apologize to Tom, I thought that was pushing it, but to then suggest that PK needs to, as well... I would've told her to f-off. Who does she think she is?
I hate that I dislike Erika now because she was definitely one of my favorites before this.

That was ridiculous!

They keep showing Dorit speaking about lisa's pills and how it's so innocent but I swear I remember Dorit telling someone (maybe Lisa V) Lisa R might have a problem? She said something to someone that made me think that but Bravo is never showing that clip, darn it. I think Lisa R is right about this one
I think she was speaking to Eden when she came over to Dorit's. She asked Eden if she thinks L.R.'s behavior was...how did she word it? "Aided" by pills or something like that.

I think she was speaking to Eden when she came over to Dorit's. She asked Eden if she thinks L.R.'s behavior was...how did she word it? "Aided" by pills or something like that.

Yes! I remember this scene well. Dorit asked Eden if she thought her behavior was "induced", and her insinuation is that it was by all the pills Rinna takes.

They keep showing Dorit speaking about lisa's pills and how it's so innocent but I swear I remember Dorit telling someone (maybe Lisa V) Lisa R might have a problem? She said something to someone that made me think that but Bravo is never showing that clip, darn it. I think Lisa R is right about this one

What kills me about all of these shows is that all the women talk smack about each other and then deny saying it! Do they not realize they are being filmed????

Since there is no Vanderpump Rules thread, and it is a crossover from RHBH, I'm hoping someone here can answer a question for me. During the promos for the show, there was a scene with Kristin and Stassi and Stassi says, "She went through his phone and found sexting videos". I guess I missed it on the show and was wondering if any of you know who they were talking about.

Since there is no Vanderpump Rules thread, and it is a crossover from RHBH, I'm hoping someone here can answer a question for me. During the promos for the show, there was a scene with Kristin and Stassi and Stassi says, "She went through his phone and found sexting videos". I guess I missed it on the show and was wondering if any of you know who they were talking about.

Was this about James perhaps? I'm thinking that refers to James's girlfriend Raquel when that situation happened with the girl who took a photo in bed with James. I watched the whole season and can't think of any other "sexting" scandals that both Kristin and Stassi were involved in.

I don't even remember seeing that in the promos. I don't think it was on the show.
Omg, the best part of the wedding was when Tom S. wiped his tears with the dog. :rotfl2:

Was this about James perhaps? I'm thinking that refers to James's girlfriend Raquel when that situation happened with the girl who took a photo in bed with James. I watched the whole season and can't think of any other "sexting" scandals that both Kristin and Stassi were involved in.

That must be it! I was expecting it last night, and then when it didn't happen, I was wondering where I missed it during the season. Thanks!!

Vanderpump feen here:wave2: That scene was very early on in the season and was about LaLa and her supposed boyfriend. The rumor that week was that LaLa was dating a married man and that the way said man's wife had found out about LaLa was by finding sex videos of the two of them on his phone. Per usually Stassi and Kristin were Soooo interested in someone else's business that Stassi had procured this information from a "Source" and was telling Kristin and Scheana.

Vanderpump feen here:wave2: That scene was very early on in the season and was about LaLa and her supposed boyfriend. The rumor that week was that LaLa was dating a married man and that the way said man's wife had found out about LaLa was by finding sex videos of the two of them on his phone. Per usually Stassi and Kristin were Soooo interested in someone else's business that Stassi had procured this information from a "Source" and was telling Kristin and Scheana.

That makes sense. Lala was so disconnected from the other storylines and from the last half of the season that i forgot about her.

VP fan too, since season 1 episode 1..

No way, I believe Erika Jayne was offended. Besides, she "let it go" a while back...allegedly. Although, I belove Mrs. Giradi's husband was none too pleased with "pantygate".

I think Rinna was right on about Dorit's dinner party.

I don't know what to believe, but I thought Dorit's response was odd. When Rinna said something like, "were you doing coke in the bathroom?" Dorit said, "I certainly wasn't." (with an emphasis on "I", like IIIIII certainly wasn't) Almost like saying, "I wasn't but others were." I just thought that was a strange way to respond, but who knows maybe she was caught off guard and was shocked at the accusation.

I don't know what to believe, but I thought Dorit's response was odd. When Rinna said something like, "were you doing coke in the bathroom?" Dorit said, "I certainly wasn't." (with an emphasis on "I", like IIIIII certainly wasn't) Almost like saying, "I wasn't but others were." I just thought that was a strange way to respond, but who knows maybe she was caught off guard and was shocked at the accusation.

Agreed! Then she looks towards Kyle, sees the shocked look on Kyle's face, and decides to follow suit.

I'm watching now.
Dorit and PK's conversation in their bar is exactly why I can't stand them.
"She's dangerous"(regarding L.R.)
"She should apologize to her husband since she never sees him"(regard Erika and Tom)
... Those are the little low blow insults that get back to people that Dorit turns around and says, "It was just a joke..." or "I didn't say exactly that." THAT is what I mean when I say she asks for it.
And her husband just skeeves me out! I can't explain it.

Oh Dorit, the gold leaf looked terrible. It reminded me of Game of Thrones when they poured the liquid gold on the guy's head.
After Erika's dinner with Eileen and Kyle, it's clear there's nothing Dorit can say to make the panty gift situation better.
I was thinking of the walkers outside of Negan's compound on The Walking Dead lol

I'm watching now.
Dorit and PK's conversation in their bar is exactly why I can't stand them.
"She's dangerous"(regarding L.R.)
"She should apologize to her husband since she never sees him"(regard Erika and Tom)
... Those are the little low blow insults that get back to people that Dorit turns around and says, "It was just a joke..." or "I didn't say exactly that." THAT is what I mean when I say she asks for it.
And her husband just skeeves me out! I can't explain it.

He skeeves me out too.
Their conversation didn't bother me. Lisa had been a bit of a pot stirrer so I can understand them talking negatively about her. Same with Erika. She obviously doesn't like dorit, gave her a hard time in Hong Kong and called her fake. I can understand the snarky comments after all that.

He skeeves me out too.
Their conversation didn't bother me. Lisa had been a bit of a pot stirrer so I can understand them talking negatively about her. Same with Erika. She obviously doesn't like dorit, gave her a hard time in Hong Kong and called her fake. I can understand the snarky comments after all that.
I think Dorit is fake. I couldn't imagine having to deal with her in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter