Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'm surprised that Tori Spelling isn't clamoring to get a spot on the show. She meets all the requirements: B list celebrity, attention seeking and the need to support a very expensive lifestyle.

She probably has, but Andy Cohen gave her a big fat No.......... :rotfl2::rotfl2:
I don't think her and hubby wanna share the spotlight......... But she seems to always be looking for cash flow.

I only tuned in because of Eileen Davidson so I won't be watching this season.....but I may tune in if something INCREDIBLE happens.

Adrienne Maloof is recasted. She is also back with her young boyfriend-I think it is Rod Stewarts son.

Adrienne Maloof is recasted. She is also back with her young boyfriend-I think it is Rod Stewarts son.

Are they back together? They broke up a few years back. And is she appearing as a friend of the housewives this season? The cast has been posting group pics the last couple days and Adrienne was not in them. Looks like the only difference is that Eileen is out, and there's a new blonde in her place that I don't recognize. Camille Grammer was also in one of the group pics, but I don't know if she's back as a full time cast member.

Adrienne isn't listed. Eileen is out and John Cougar Mellencamp's daughter is in. Camille is a friend.

From the website:
La La Land shines bright when Bravo Media’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns for season eight. Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, and Lisa Vanderpump are joined by new housewife Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave and friend Camille Grammer for a season of lavish adventures, uncontrollable laugher and confrontations aplenty.

I hope Adrienne isn't on this season. I can't believe she is still with that young kid. I think they got together right after she separated from her plastic surgeon hubby. I thought her boyfriend was from the Busch beer family.

I hope Adrienne isn't on this season. I can't believe she is still with that young kid. I think they got together right after she separated from her plastic surgeon hubby. I thought her boyfriend was from the Busch beer family.

I believe she is dating one of the Busch heirs who is significantly younger than her. She also dated Rod Stewart's son, also much younger than her, but they broke up a while ago.

I'm just glad they've left Taylor alone... or that she hasn't signed back on. I can't imagine how awkward so many confrontations would end up being.

I'm just glad they've left Taylor alone... or that she hasn't signed back on. I can't imagine how awkward so many confrontations would end up being.

I read somewhere that Taylor is now Vicki Gunvelson's neighbor. So I'm wondering if she will make an appearance as a "friend" on the OC.

New season starts tonight. From what I have read it looks like it will be a drama filled season.

Thoughts on the episode??

For me, so far, no real opinion on Teddi. Seems like a good addition.

Did anyone else find Dorit's accent to be extra noticeable in the episode? I remember her having a hint of one last season, but it was very prevalent for me this season. It seems contrived to me. I also had to laugh at her "glam squad" - I think her hair looks like crap some of the time! lol! Not sure if she's trying to be like Erika with her glam squad, but if she's not, then it's a shame they don't get along because they have a lot in common.

Erika was just as over the top as ever. I like her, but I think all the new fame and notoriety that RHOBH and DWTS has brought her has gone to her head even more. During the scene with her and Kyle sitting on the couch in her office, her hair and makeup were toned down she looked more "normal", it was a nice look for her.

I liked Teddi, she seems like she will be good.

Not sure about Dorit. Its like she is rich and she knows it. The other ladies are also rich, but a bit more humble about it, like Kyle and Lisa V. They seem to work hard, give back, seem thankful etc. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her attitude seems very smug to me. Who knows, she may be really nice and sweet IRL and this could be a facade (be the snotty rich girl from CT for the show.) Or maybe the accent makes her seem entitled, but she's really not.

I actually like Erika, I think she works hard and she seems like she is pretty down to earth considering her life style. Something about her is likable to me even though she is so over the top.

Rinnas girls seem very spoiled to me. They seem to work hard though, like Rinna, they hustle.

I also had to laugh at her "glam squad" - I think her hair looks like crap some of the time! lol! Not sure if she's trying to be like Erika with her glam squad, but if she's not, then it's a shame they don't get along because they have a lot in common.

I think there was a reunion where they asked Erika about how she flies her glam squad first or business when she travels. She said it was because she wants to show them how much she appreciates them or something to that effect. Then Andy asked Dorit how she travels her squad around and she basically said “coach, but NOW I’m gonna have to get them in business”

This is the only Housewives I watch, I'm so happy it's back! Looking forward to the bling and shenanigans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter