~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Joe was the "mastermind" behind it and Tre just signed where and when she was told. I think she may have known things were not on the "up and up" but as long as the money was coming in, I don't think she cared. Who knows, maybe she was completely unaware only she knows.

I'm agree with you. Except I don't think she was completely unaware. Her husband has always been a shady guy (at least on TV).

Does anyone remember on Season 1 how she paid for everything with large amounts of cash? It was almost like a bad Sopranos knock off.

I also don't think Juicy Joe was smart enough to figure this out on his own. If I were the feds, I'd start poking around the records of friends and relatives.

My opinion is that his motivation wasn't material things, it was ego. He did it because it was easy, it worked, and it made him look good to be so successful. Happy wife, happy life was just an added bonus.

I'm agree with you. Except I don't think she was completely unaware. Her husband has always been a shady guy (at least on TV).

Does anyone remember on Season 1 how she paid for everything with large amounts of cash? It was almost like a bad Sopranos knock off.

I also don't think Juicy Joe was smart enough to figure this out on his own. If I were the feds, I'd start poking around the records of friends and relatives.

My opinion is that his motivation wasn't material things, it was ego. He did it because it was easy, it worked, and it made him look good to be so successful. Happy wife, happy life was just an added bonus.

I agree Juicy had many many shady associates in his business dealings.

By the way, your name made me think that the Prostitution ***** must be laughing her butt off somewhere. :lmao:

I wonder if Teresa can flip a table at Big Bertha in the Big Dollhouse and live to see the next day.

Which prisons are they headed for? I assume it won't be a real hardcore prison, more like the white-collar country club style.

Is anyone else wondering how Theresa's brother is suddenly so very wealthy that he's building a huge mansion and has a shore house too? They didn't seem to be rolling in the dough that much before. Does being on TRHONJ pay that well?

It is speculated that Teresa will go to "camp cupcake" in West Virginia. It is where Martha S went. I don't know the real name, but it is supposedly nice for what it is. It is supposedly set up more like a dorm.

The other place she may go is in CT somewhere, but i read it may turn into a male facility and the next closest female facility is camp cupcake. At least that is what I read online.

It is speculated that Teresa will go to "camp cupcake" in West Virginia. It is where Martha S went. I don't know the real name, but it is supposedly nice for what it is. It is supposedly set up more like a dorm.

The other place she may go is in CT somewhere, but i read it may turn into a male facility and the next closest female facility is camp cupcake. At least that is what I read online.

that's what I read as well-guess she won't be getting those weekly visits she was hoping for.

When Teresa said in the interview she was surprised about getting time in jail and that is why you hire lawyers....I was literally thinking she is saying ,"you spend lots of money on lawyers so you can get out of any restitution!:confused3"

Or how about don't break the law and then you won't need a lawyer to keep you out of jail!!!

The CT one could be in Danbury. I'm not far from there.

I read she'll be going to WV because the one in CT is being converted and renovated.

I'll DVR tomorrow night's train wreck so I can ff through commercials and get it over with.

I don't doubt her brother has some questionable activities too.

Watching Kathy show off her new house to Jac the other day, the first thing I thought of was that Kathy and Rich saved her income from the show and what she's made in her business to build it. Their current house is pretty much a standard tract home and nothing like the other's homes. Big difference in how they live compared to T&J and M&J.

http://www.businessinsider.com/take-a-tour-of-americas-cushiest-prison-2012-10?op=1

The link above shows a bit of the facility where T will be going. It sounds like they're going to make her work (its a requirement in the minimum security facility) and be productive. She's not going to like those beds too much!

Interesting link. Thanks!
I wonder if she'll be teaching origami a la Martha Stewart? Didn't Martha get a crocheted poncho from one of her buddies there? If the lady is still there, maybe she'll make one for T. ;)

Yoga classes, cosmetology classes, fitness classes, education building, tv room, etc. They can wander the grounds outside as much as they want. Sheesh.

Well, the second part of the interview was just as big a train wreck. I found it interesting how T kept trying to keep Joe from answering questions and wanted to answer them herself, which of course she couldn't. It's like she was afraid of what Joe would say. We all know he doesn't really have filters, but she tried to dominate him which I'm sure is how it really is. She also doesn't seem to get how people view her and how she comes across on the show. They also really never answered a single question. They skirted a lot of them and replied with something different than was asked. They really have no idea what honesty is.

Well, the second part of the interview was just as big a train wreck. I found it interesting how T kept trying to keep Joe from answering questions and wanted to answer them herself, which of course she couldn't. It's like she was afraid of what Joe would say. We all know he doesn't really have filters, but she dominated him which I'm sure is how it really is. She also doesn't seem to get how people view her and how she comes across on the show. They also really never answered a single question. They skirted a lot of them and replied with something different than was asked. They really have no idea what honesty is.

You mean "whatever whatever" isn't a clear answer?

How can she not know she had to put cars, jewelry, ATVs, furniture etc down as assets? She is a self proclaimed business woman and she doesn't know what an asset is?

You mean "whatever whatever" isn't a clear answer?

How can she not know she had to put cars, jewelry, ATVs, furniture etc down as assets? She is a self proclaimed business woman and she doesn't know what an asset is?

It is sort of mind boggling. Maybe she lives in the land of "ignore it and it will go away."
Only this time she ignored something critical and now she's going away. ;)

I was watching Access Hollywood or The Insider, one of those and they showed an interview they did with Theresa. There was a woman she hired (they called her the "Olivia Pope" for celebrities) and if Theresa said something the woman didn't think made sense or didn't like, they cut the tape and she told her what to say and they re tapped it! They had the outtakes and everything! That interview must have went on forever with the way Theresa words things!:rotfl2:

Oh as an aside my friend is going to a birthday party at The Brownstone this weekend! I was like let me know if you see any of the Manzo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter