Real Housewives of New Jersey

I'll say one thing about Siggy - That woman sure loves the sound of her own voice. She gets on my last nerve. Ugh!

Absolutely. But one does not have anything to do with the other. I am speaking about his immigration status, not his criminal history.

They are connected because he likely would have never been at risk of deportation had he not committed a criminal act. It makes sense that one of the consequences of breaking the law as a non-citizen in a country is to be deported to your home country.

Watching her dad is heartbreaking. It also makes me wonder if Teresa realizes her relationship with Joe is nothing like what her mom and dad had.

Agreed. I also think Teresa is resentful towards Joe for the prison time she had to serve which kept her away from her mother during the last year of her life.

Does she really make that much off of Bravo to fund her lavish lifestyle and pay back the government?

Most definitely. I think it was two seasons ago that Teresa was making $750K an episode, so maybe more by now. She's among the most recognizable of the housewives franchise and therefore one of the highest paid. I think the NJ series is actually one of the least entertaining and least lucrative of the franchise, but they keep it around because of Teresa's name and personal drama which makes for viewers and people talking. In addition to the per episode salary, she's gotten additional paychecks from Bravo for the special ran on her during her prison stint. Also her book deals which came with signing bonuses in addition to the profits, sponsorships, etc.

They are connected because he likely would have never been at risk of deportation had he not committed a criminal act. It makes sense that one of the consequences of breaking the law as a non-citizen in a country is to be deported to your home country.

But I was wondering why he never obtained citizenship. It was not his fault he was brought to this country. He was an infant. Something was missed, and someone dropped the ball. I was wondering what he should have done so that he would not be at risk of being deported. Did his parents not fill our some paperwork? Are they not legal either?

But I was wondering why he never obtained citizenship. It was not his fault he was brought to this country. He was an infant. Something was missed, and someone dropped the ball. I was wondering what he should have done so that he would not be at risk of being deported. Did his parents not fill our some paperwork? Are they not legal either?

They are legal residents. They came to the country legally. They have green cards. For whatever reason they never bothered to apply for citizenship. Joe claims he didn't know. You can be deported as a legal resident for certain crimes.

That's my understanding anyway. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They are legal permanent residents. For whatever reason, Joe never applied for citizenship. It doesn't mean anything was missed or someone dropped the ball.

They are legal permanent residents. For whatever reason, Joe never applied for citizenship. It doesn't mean anything was missed or someone dropped the ball.

thats what I didn't understand. If he had applied for citizenship would he not be facing deportation?

thats what I didn't understand. If he had applied for citizenship would he not be facing deportation?

Correct. Hindsight is 20/20. Who knows what he was thinking. Maybe he just didn't want to be a citizen. Maybe he didn't want to do what it takes to earn citizenship. Maybe he never took the time to do it. Maybe he didn't care.

He won't be able to become a citizen now.

Did you guys read this:
Melissa Gorga and Andy Cohen are being sued for $30 million by the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star’s ex-business partner at the clothing boutique Envy, Jackie Beard Robinson, who claims the Bravolebrities made her look like a “felon” on TV.

Robinson is accusing the stars of defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The ladies met in spring 2014 and decided to open the Montclair, NJ, store together in August 2015, according to documents Robinson filed in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida on Wednesday. They signed an agreement naming Robinson the manager of the shop, Envy by Melissa Gorga, in October 2015, but their business relationship was severed by Dec. 31, 2016.

In the suit, Robinson claims she went to Envy to remove her belongings in “broad daylight” on Jan. 1, 2017 — after alleging that Gorga was “misappropriating over $37,000 from Envy without authorization” — but says Gorga falsely claimed on TV that Robinson “snuck into Envy in the middle of the night and stole clothing.”

The allegations were repeated on “Watch What Happens Live” when Cohen asked Gorga: “Wow, so, that lady wound up kinda ripping you off?,” per the suit. Gorga responded, “Yes.”

Robinson argued that the comments made her look like a felon, which hurt her business as “an entrepreneur and international fashion influencer.” She also identified herself as “a blogger and style consultant.”

NBCUniversal and Dorothy Toran, a production executive on “RHONJ,” are also listed in the suit.

Gorga’s rep did not immediately return our request for comment. A rep for Cohen did not get back to us, while a rep for “WWHL” had no comment.

Robinson told us she would provide written responses to our questions, but did not send them at the time of publication.

A Bravo spokesperson said “there is no merit to this lawsuit.”

Did you guys read this:
Melissa Gorga and Andy Cohen are being sued for $30 million by the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star’s ex-business partner at the clothing boutique Envy, Jackie Beard Robinson, who claims the Bravolebrities made her look like a “felon” on TV.

Robinson is accusing the stars of defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The ladies met in spring 2014 and decided to open the Montclair, NJ, store together in August 2015, according to documents Robinson filed in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida on Wednesday. They signed an agreement naming Robinson the manager of the shop, Envy by Melissa Gorga, in October 2015, but their business relationship was severed by Dec. 31, 2016.

In the suit, Robinson claims she went to Envy to remove her belongings in “broad daylight” on Jan. 1, 2017 — after alleging that Gorga was “misappropriating over $37,000 from Envy without authorization” — but says Gorga falsely claimed on TV that Robinson “snuck into Envy in the middle of the night and stole clothing.”

The allegations were repeated on “Watch What Happens Live” when Cohen asked Gorga: “Wow, so, that lady wound up kinda ripping you off?,” per the suit. Gorga responded, “Yes.”

Robinson argued that the comments made her look like a felon, which hurt her business as “an entrepreneur and international fashion influencer.” She also identified herself as “a blogger and style consultant.”

NBCUniversal and Dorothy Toran, a production executive on “RHONJ,” are also listed in the suit.

Gorga’s rep did not immediately return our request for comment. A rep for Cohen did not get back to us, while a rep for “WWHL” had no comment.

Robinson told us she would provide written responses to our questions, but did not send them at the time of publication.

A Bravo spokesperson said “there is no merit to this lawsuit.”
Be careful what you say on tv-you cannot take back your words.

I noticed one thing on the show if Melissa really does own a boutique. Anyways, they are in Milan-the ground jewel of fashion and she has on a sloppy sweatshirt with a message "Always Late?" or did it say something else. Is this fashion now, wearing a statement?

Once again their behavior in Milan left much to be desired. Siggy needs professional help, I really don't think Margaret meant anything personal with her comment. Danielle with "I saw red" comment is a nut job. You see red and loose the sense to behave like a human being???

Siggy Flicker Quits ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ After 2 Seasons: ‘I Lost the Battle, but I Won the War’

**Per US WEEKLY..... Bye Bye Siggy..... I personally won't miss you.

Siggy needs a new profession. She can't have helped her reputation given her behavior on the show recently.

Siggy needs a new profession. She can't have helped her reputation given her behavior on the show recently.

What was with her ignoring Margret at the Gorga party, but responded yes to attending her 50th birthday?? This woman is nuts.
Remember last season when she was all in Jacqueline, Melissa and Teresa's business trying to help them mend fences, insisting they needed to fix their friendship?
Then this season she pulls this crap with Margeret.......
So glad she's gone.

There's a story on People.com that The Gorga's are closing their NJ restaurant already.

This story is so good, they are saying the are so successful there, that they have outgrown the location and need to find a bigger place.

Are they kidding me??? You're doing so well, but your closing to find another bigger better place??? If thats the case just open a second location.
Please, talk about putting a spin on things? Do they think that people are stupid?

I think Siggy isn't coming back because what people are seeing is destroying her career.

Did Teresa say in the car ride back from visiting Joe that she got emotional and couldn't ask for an apology then told her brother that she did ask and Joe did apologize? I'm pretty sure that's what u heard so which is the lie?

Did Teresa say in the car ride back from visiting Joe that she got emotional and couldn't ask for an apology then told her brother that she did ask and Joe did apologize? I'm pretty sure that's what u heard so which is the lie?

Yes, she 100% did! Teresa is the liar, covering for her dirtbag husband. She knew he wouldn't apologize, because they're both guilty, she knew what they were doing.

Don't even get me started on Siggy showing up to that party to make trouble after falling, that was her parting shot before she took her toys and went home....... Talk about passive aggressive.
Bye Soggy, we won't miss you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!