Realistically what are my chances of VB at 7 months?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Just hoping for feedback. If I can't get into a DVC unit, I'll probably bite the bullet and try to rent a regular hotel room!

We were able to get a studio (ocean side) at 7 months with no issue for mid-Sept a couple of years back.

What time of year, it can make a big difference.

Just hoping for feedback. If I can't get into a DVC unit, I'll probably bite the bullet and try to rent a regular hotel room!

When? We've stayed there in May and again in January and there were no issues booking at 7 months.

We got in about 3.5 months out but it must have been a cancellation. We had been checking for some time. Got a 1BR for 3 consecutive nights in early August...

We just had our first stay at VB May 15th. We ended up booking a Garden View Inn Room about 6 months out. Ocean View Rooms & Studios were available as well but we knew we wouldn't be in the room much.

We book the first full week of May each year at seven months out. We have never had a problem. Other times may be different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!