Really confused about this ALLEARS2 code...

Loves2Travel

Mouseketeer
According to Deb's allears earsthedeal, if you book a room at the Swan/Dolphin you are guarenteed a 1 level upgrade with the special code, ALLEARS2. So I called, and I wanted to get a club room. The rates for the codes is as follows are posted on the allears website:

AllEarsNet.com
Royal Beach Club $224.50
Resort w/Balcony $214.50
Resort View $204.50
Lake View $169.50

However, when I asked about ALLEARS2 and the 1 level upgrade she said that the rate would be $224.50/night. I said shouldn't it be $214.50 + the free upgrade? She said no, the Balcony rooms were $224.50 and that would upgrade me to the club level. So, now im just so very confused...shoulnd't my rate with the ALLEARS2 code be $214.50 for a Club Level Room?

The additional $10 is the resort fee. I received the same quote. There is no tax on the $10, just on the 214.50/night.

I don't think thats right, because my reservation states:

"Resort Charge 10.00 Usd Per room per night Not in the rate."

The rate for a standard room is $169.50. Hence the $169.50 is what you pay for a lake view room. Standard room think parking lot view.
What you have listed is what you get with the special 1 category upgrade.

Connie

Yes, but they don't say that, on the site it says:

2005 AllEarsNet.com Rates

Ask for code ALL EARS® when Booking

Subscribe to "Ears the Deal™" Special Newsletter
(for A Special Category Upgrade Code Offered Periodically)

The chart listed on the website under:

"Subscribe to "Ears the Deal™" Special Newsletter
(for A Special Category Upgrade Code Offered Periodically)"

already reflect the upgrade. The "standard" price is listed on the chart as a "lake view" room. I just booked this yesterday for my May trip.

wdwcindy

Per the person I spoke to when I made my reservation yesterday, the ALLEARS regular rate is the same as the AP, AAA and Entertainment rate and dependant on the same seasons. If you scroll down the All Ears site you will see the AP, AAA and Entertainment rates listed in charts.

wdwcindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter