• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Really easy refereshing treat!

Disneysnel

Mouseketeer
We went to our local Rennisance Festival and we purchased these most refreshing treats - it is an orange cut in half with a big scoop of sherbert on top then refrozen solid. I made these for us and they are so good and last for an hour or more. Lots cheaper and more refreshing than sodas.

At home or if you are staying where you have access to a freezer - grab one (and a bunch of napkins) and go.

These sound delicious. I am going to try it. After you cut the orange in half do you scoop out the orange or do you put the sherbert on top of the orange?

Perfect afternoon snack for a hot summer day. I will have to make these with my daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter