Really nice analysis of ROFR

I stumbled across this site when searching for other ROFR reports. I really like the "Normalized" price per point column - takes into account closing costs and if the contract is stripped or not.
https://www.dvcstats.com/#/
I Like it! (an analyst's dream)
I saw my current contract listed there - so I'm guessing someone on these boards uses the format string that pangyal set up, to feed a RDB/"Pivot Table" ???
Thanks for sharing the link. I'm just about to enter into analysis paralysis, caused by being inundated with data :rotfl2:

I Like it! (an analyst's dream)
I saw my current contract listed there - so I'm guessing someone on these boards uses the format string that pangyal set up, to feed a RDB/"Pivot Table" ???
Thanks for sharing the link. I'm just about to enter into analysis paralysis, caused by being inundated with data :rotfl2:

I know! I had to close the page because I kept over analyzing everything. It's really interesting - that everything reported in October so far is listed as taken. :scared:

IKR !
& if I'm reading it correctly, the oldest "Waiting" is from 7/21/20 !
I'm wondering if that person just neglected to update their status??

lea2142 - are you still waiting ROFR results ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter