Reams Rd. Entrance

Thanks PF, how about the HOA fees do the residents complain about the high price? seems to me you get a lot for the price.

Ah, guys??? Can we keep this based on transportation issues? Piza97...you might get some helpful info via PM or over on the Community Board. We have digressed way past transportation. Thanks.

It's an older thread, but to bring it back on topic, I noticed on Google Maps that they've been building a new road between the Grand Floridian and Reams Rd (doesn't send you over behind MK first, more of a straight shot). Is that open yet or still under construction? I think the Google Map images may be a few months old.

Is that open yet or still under construction?
Not open yet. Drove past it yesterday. It appears to be complete, at least what I can see from each end, but its still not open.

I saw the Fire department (that has the station right there) driving on it one day to get back to the station and it seems like it’s very close to opening.

Of course I had to go check on that road.....that will be nice when it opens!!!

Is there any benefit taking that entrance when completed from the east side? ( it will help me for future purchase of property).

Is there any benefit taking that entrance when completed from the east side? ( it will help me for future purchase of property).
From the east side? Probably no benefit as this entrance is more on the north northwest side of property. Its doubtful you would want to drive around to that entrance from points east of WDW.

Seems more useful for people coming in from Clermont/Winter Garden who want to skip the 429 toll than anywhere east.
Keep in mind the new road is just bypassing the castmember bottleneck by Disney U; a timesaver for some but there's nothing impassible there right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter