Reassigning Ticket in App

EEva

Mouseketeer
Hello!
I received my 2 GAT ticket vouchers today. (yay!)

When I linked them in the Disneyland app I forgot to change the name on one of them, so they both are in my name. I'm not seeing anywhere to reassign. I searched online and there should be a reassign option, but it seems to no longer be there. Nor is there a delete option. The website has no ticket info in My Disneyland, just AP info.

Also I am not seeing anywhere to add friends and family. I have the latest version of the app.

I'm stumped. Any suggestions? Can I call and have it done over the phone? I'm just worried this might effect being able to get park reservations for both tickets.

Thanks!

Also I am not seeing anywhere to add friends and family. I have the latest version of the app.
That’s only a function of the WDW app. The DL app includes listing tickets and linked FPs can be found there for whatever names you listed when you linked your tickets.

DL tickets can be linked to another account - it’s set up that way for MaxPass. You can always try linking the tickets to another DL account or just book reservations for the 2 valid tickets in your original account.

only way to reassign NAME is CM onsite.
if you are the primary holder of the ticket on your account - you cannot remove unless you call and they can remove (or onsite)

If you use a secondary account; you can add/remove tickets at will.

--this comes into play when trying to grab virtual groups quickly --- see ROTR thread ;)

Yes, I'm more used to WDW tix system. So bear with me as I figure this out. :)

So it won't be an issue that my name is on both tickets?

My daughter can use one of the tickets for entry, and because I have both tix linked to my account, I will be able to get fastpasses with MaxPass and get boarding groups for both of us. (at least how it worked pre-shut down)

ETA: Is this last paragraph true? I didn't make it a question. LOL

Last edited:

Yes, I'm more used to WDW tix system. So bear with me as I figure this out. :)

So it won't be an issue that my name is on both tickets?

My daughter can use one of the tickets for entry, and because I have both tix linked to my account, I will be able to get fastpasses with MaxPass and get boarding groups for both of us. (at least how it worked pre-shut down)

ETA: Is this last paragraph true? I didn't make it a question. LOL
The name on the ticket doesn't become "fixed" until you go through the turnstile. At that time, the CM will assign one person to that particular ticket, assign one name, and one photo (which the CM will take right there at the turnstile). So just make sure that the person who will be attached to that ticket is the person who goes through the turnstile with it -- does this make sense? And, yes, the way things currently stand, you should be able to get MP, FP, and BG for both tickets using your account.

Even without correct names, it's easy to differentiate a small number of tickets, because each is represented with a different color in the app. So, instead of being "Sally" and "Jack," you'll be "blue" and "purple."

This makes sense now! Thank you for these responses. I appreciate the help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter