Received an invite to Private Quarters Club

JPC

Mouseketeer
for $139

3 night stay sunday through thursday and
one round of golf for 2 at heneva national and $50 dining certiifcate or
golf for one, $50 dining certiifcate and $50 spa certificate.

never heard of this place. :moped:

I haven't heard of that particular place. The name of it leads me to believe it is an invitation to attend a timeshare tour for quartershares. Meaning you purchase for 3 months of usage for that particular resort.

Tom :wave2:

T.E. Yeary said:
I haven't heard of that particular place. The name of it leads me to believe it is an invitation to attend a timeshare tour for quartershares. Meaning you purchase for 3 months of usage for that particular resort.

Tom :wave2:

Or maybe its Private Quarters(as in condos)
0r maybe its in horse country as quarter horsers

Did it say Geneva National Golf Course. If so, its for a timeshare in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I think I received one about a month ago.

JPC said:
for $139

3 night stay sunday through thursday and
one round of golf for 2 at heneva national and $50 dining certiifcate or
golf for one, $50 dining certiifcate and $50 spa certificate.

never heard of this place. :moped:
It does sound like a timeshare tour. This is the standard approach for many of the schemes. My understanding of the "Private Quarters Club" was a golf membership with reciprocity agreement. It's billed as a "Luxury Residential Ownership Club". I get the impression it's similar to the old Cooper shares executive ownership/reward program which has evolved into the Great Escapes system of timeshares.
Their Website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter