Kids Sail Free is Back - Mexican Riviera

I've just changed our DIsney cruise to Mar 4th Mexico because of the KSF promo, and now I'm reading posts and reviews saying that KSF cruises are really really chaotic. The usual Disney service and touch may not be there. Is this true? Any experienced cruisers that might be able to shed a light on this? This is our first DCL cruise and I want it to be great! THanks!

We've only been on one other cruise and that was the same week to the MR last year with Disney. It was also KSF. We had a blast and never felt that it was too crowded, but we'd never been on a non-KSF cruise either :confused3. The service we received was fabulous and we had so much fun that we rebooked for the same cruise while on board.

:goodvibes

We would love to take advantage of this. Contacted DU mid-week but have not yet received a response. are they just slammed b/c of ksf?

Thank you SO much for posting this! We are booked on the March 4 MR cruise, and I was so hoping they'd extend this offer for it. We were in a standard inside and upgraded to a large porthole and still saved $900! It also enabled us to have side-by-side rooms with my sister's family, which weren't available in our previous class. I broke my knee yesterday and I desperately needed some good news... this was exactly what I needed! :cheer2:

Edited to add: I just called DCL directly a few minutes ago and was able to switch our existing reservation.

We would love to take advantage of this. Contacted DU mid-week but have not yet received a response. are they just slammed b/c of ksf?

Hmm, do you get a dedicated TA when working with DU? With my TA (differnt company) you get an assigned TA, with their direct email address AND phone number :)

Besides, my TA emailed me directly with this offer without my asking :)

Nice
Eric

This is interesting. I received an email the other day offering me 25% off. I "Wonder" which is the bigger savings. It was about $650 off $2400 for the 3 of us. We're thinking about going on the 2/19/2012 sailing.

I received an email this afternoon from MouseMisers and it looks like the promo code for this offer is FKMR. I plugged it in and it works!!

It works - just booked our 2/26 KSF trip. Code = FKMR

Travel Dates: January 8 – March 4, 2012

Disney Cruise has announced a special Kids Sail Free on select Mexican Riviera Disney Cruises during the 2012 travel dates listed above. Book a Category 10C (Deluxe Inside stateroom through Category 4A (deluxe family stateroom with veranda) and kids ages 17 and under, traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom, sail FREE on most 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises. These cruises sail out of Los Angeles, California. Basically, only standard inside staterooms, Category 11, and suites, Category 1 -3, are excluded from this offer.

Not all cruises may be available, and availability is extremely limited. Quad space (2 adults and 2 kids) sells out quickly, so if you are interested, get this booked ASAP. This offer should be able to be applied to existing reservations, based on availability.

For more information on the kids sail free offer on the Disney Cruise, please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code FKMR.

Does anyone know if the code works for international bookings or is restricted to US/Canada only? I've a friend who wanted an DCL MR cruise and this would be excellent for her family.

Looking at your signature, you are definitely an experienced DCL cruiser. This is our first DCL cruise, and our first family vacation as 4. My youngest DS will only be 9 months when it's cruise time. So, I'm both excited and a little anxious. :)

I guess by the time the MR cruise gets her I'll have a little experience. As of now I've only cruised with DCL twice.

Thank you SO much for posting this! We are booked on the March 4 MR cruise, and I was so hoping they'd extend this offer for it. We were in a standard inside and upgraded to a large porthole and still saved $900! It also enabled us to have side-by-side rooms with my sister's family, which weren't available in our previous class. I broke my knee yesterday and I desperately needed some good news... this was exactly what I needed! :cheer2:

Edited to add: I just called DCL directly a few minutes ago and was able to switch our existing reservation.

Welcome to the Mar 4th cruise!

Dear moderator:

'Wonder' if you could add this nugget at the top of this thread?

Use Code = FKMR when booking from DCL website.

Cheers
Eric

Does anyone know if I could transfer a cruise rebooked onboard to a Kids Sail Free cruise and still get the 10% off?

Also, where do you apply the booking code FKMR in the Disney cruise line website? Just before you are asked to pay the deposit?

Thank you!

Does anyone know if I could transfer a cruise rebooked onboard to a Kids Sail Free cruise and still get the 10% off?

Also, where do you apply the booking code FKMR in the Disney cruise line website? Just before you are asked to pay the deposit?

Thank you!

No, its one or the other, no double dipping I'm afraid , sorry. Still, a good deal either way I would say eh :)

I received an email this afternoon from MouseMisers and it looks like the promo code for this offer is FKMR. I plugged it in and it works!!

Thanks for posting the code (and purceller for starting this thread!) . I used it last night to book the Feb. 19th cruise. We were originally looking at the 25% Canadian discount for an inside cabin but weren't sure whether to go or not. Now with this discount we decided to book and are getting an oceanview for less!

This will be our first Disney cruise and also hoping to spend at least a couple days in Disneyland before the cruise.

Dear moderator:

'Wonder' if you could add this nugget at the top of this thread?

Use Code = FKMR when booking from DCL website.

Cheers
Eric

As the OP of this thread you can go and edit your post to add the booking code.

Thank you!

You apply the code in the Special Offer box when you are picking month/ship/# of nights/destination

Nope, you cannot get your 10% off of OBC from an on-board booking. You pick one promo or the other.

Thanks for posting the code (and purceller for starting this thread!) . I used it last night to book the Feb. 19th cruise. We were originally looking at the 25% Canadian discount for an inside cabin but weren't sure whether to go or not. Now with this discount we decided to book and are getting an oceanview for less!

This will be our first Disney cruise and also hoping to spend at least a couple days in Disneyland before the cruise.

Come join us on the Feb 19 meet thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2658373 :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter