Received my tickets via email from Virgin....is there more to come

Coolrunnings91

Earning My Ears
we are finally just 1 month away from landing in the worlds happiest place for our honeymoon. We have received our email from virgin with tickets and vouchers etc. What I wanted to know is if we will be receiving anything else through the post? I heard that Disney send out a welcome pack in the post as well. Can anyone help? Thanks

You get a pack from Disney which includes your tickets if you book with them direct, I’m not sure if you get it through virgin.

Depends where you're staying, if you're onsite everything it linked to the resort booking.

You just get a code to download from the website, no paperwork in the mail anymore like you used to from Virgin.

Disney have never sent a welcome pack if you book with Virgin. - Some people are given an info pack if they book instore, but it's not very useful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter