Recent Cruisers - Cost of Cabana Massage

digitalmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Hope someone who has recently had a cabana massage on Castaway Cay can answer this. Did a search, really didn't find anything definite, looked at Disney's info, the cabana massage is not listed and I believe that it is more than a massage on the ship. Trying to get some sort of basic budget going for the trip. Thanks.

I'm sure someone out there will have the exact price, but my DH and I both had a cabana massage...I did the spa taster and I'm not sure what he did exactly, but our bill, including tip, was around $300, maybe more.

did you look at Barb's site...i think she has all of this kind of info on it...
my daughter had a cabana massage last summer...
if memory serves, it was $80 before the tip...

Thanks!

disneyholic family - no that was one place I didn't try, I will. On our first Disney cruise I had a cabana massage booked for Castaway Cay but due to high winds, we weren't able to dock and I don't remember how much the massage was and I am sure that in over 2 years time that the prices have gone up. Hoping that we are able to dock this time.

my daughter, 18 years old, had the half body massage (as i mentioned, it was $80 before tip)...
she said it was absolutely wonderful....
she's had several massages before and since, but she still says that the girl at CC was the best.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter