Recent Free Dining sign up is now over...........do we think we'll see a second run?

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
So the very limited Free Dining period has ended. I'm curious does anyone think we'll get another crack at it for the summer months?

Doug :goofy:

Following : )

There seems to be a lot of availability on Hotwire type sellers. Hopefully that means lots of unfilled rooms and a need for another round : )

Hopefully around April or May.......the more typical time for fall/winter free dining release.
To be honest that timeframe would make me sad 😟 I'm hoping for more dates in the summer.......August specifically.

I do believe what you say is highly probable.

To be honest that timeframe would make me sad 😟 I'm hoping for more dates in the summer.......August specifically.

I do believe what you say is highly probable.

I should have worded that a bit differently, hows the more typical August-December free dining release which often happens in April/May....... ::yes::

I should have worded that a bit differently, hows the more typical August-December free dining release which often happens in April/May....... ::yes::
No....I actually think your statement is more accurate because there's history behind it. I'm just hoping :)

So far fd seems to be following the same pattern as last year. If the pattern hold true, Id expect fd for September-December to open mid July. Only time will tell.

July is so late if you're going in September. I'm just hoping that it comes out before my current reservation for summer fd is due to be paid (thirty days prior I think?) so I can cancel and switch.

July is so late if you're going in September. I'm just hoping that it comes out before my current reservation for summer fd is due to be paid (thirty days prior I think?) so I can cancel and switch.
Yeah, it was surprising when fd opened mid July for dates beginning Sept. 1st.

the "winter/spring" promo of Gift of Magic was supposed to expire on January 2 but was extended until March 6th. Runs through arrival dates ~ 4/25. maybe something when that discount expires.

I was hoping for another round too. My trip is mid August. I have something booked I'm comfortable with but would like a better discount or promo. I also bought a discounted AP ( not used yet) so I'm waiting for that as well. The current AP goes until july 9th. I'm thinking it will be late, like in april for all discounts, but I dont think that is a lot of time for the summer either, especially with dining 180 days out.

Those were last yrs free dining dates... im holding for another round too, to cover late August.

I was hoping for another round too. My trip is mid August. I have something booked I'm comfortable with but would like a better discount or promo. I also bought a discounted AP ( not used yet) so I'm waiting for that as well. The current AP goes until july 9th. I'm thinking it will be late, like in april for all discounts, but I dont think that is a lot of time for the summer either, especially with dining 180 days out.

I’m with you! I’ve got mid- late August booked with a the room discount and discounted Canadian tickets but free dining would be great!!
I’m not too optimistic though because the current Kids Free Dining is supposed to cover that period (May 25- Aug 28) which is not that great a deal. I guess you never know though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter