Recent park experience at Sea World?

I know the website/app is not user friendly but check on the day of your trip for what's open and close
For attractions https://seaworld.com/orlando/rides/
For shows https://seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/theme-park-hours/

It is common practice to have several attractions closed on weekdays and certain sections of the park opening and closing a different hours. Basically the have noticed people go clockwise which is why the left section of the park closes earlier.

If youre gonna shut half the park, charge half the price. Its understood that some things lime pedal boats and Atlantis was closed due to season but what we experienced was a park that shouldnt be open.

My family were both first and last timers this trip. Unfortunate as seaworld used to offer a quality product.

If youre gonna shut half the park, charge half the price. Its understood that some things lime pedal boats and Atlantis was closed due to season but what we experienced was a park that shouldnt be open.

My family were both first and last timers this trip. Unfortunate as seaworld used to offer a quality product.
Again those operating hours are on the website for people to plan to go or not. I hope you swung by guest relations and explained your frustration.

why was it embarrassing?

Because Seaworld is supposed to be an industry leader, not a side of the road carnival. It was actually quite shocking how fast it crashed compared to November. Managers didnt care, staff didnt care.

We brought a rancid piece of chicken to a food and beverage manager and his response was nothing was wrong with it...

Because Seaworld is supposed to be an industry leader, not a side of the road carnival. It was actually quite shocking how fast it crashed compared to November. Managers didnt care, staff didnt care.

We brought a rancid piece of chicken to a food and beverage manager and his response was nothing was wrong with it...
I thought you were embarrassed :)

Not really, there is an add on for the new security scanners they could have purchased to do it. Right now they hire an outside company to do the temperature checks, so I have to imagine it would be considerably cheaper in the long run to buy the add on and let security do everything at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter