Recent Slinky Dog FP luck

Lacoccinelle

Mouseketeer
Getting nervous because I just found out that split stay is now booked in two increments after being told in Feb, I could book all 8 days with first hotel stay. I book next week do Aug.
Has anyone had SDD luck at 60+1 or 60 +2?
Thanks!

Getting nervous because I just found out that split stay is now booked in two increments after being told in Feb, I could book all 8 days with first hotel stay. I book next week do Aug.
Has anyone had SDD luck at 60+1 or 60 +2?
Thanks!
Your info is incorrect.

You can book for your complete number of park days for both onsite stays when your FP booking window opens 60 days out from Stay#1.

The updated info is in the Split Stay section of the FP FAQ Sticky.

Just booked my 60 day today, first week of August. There was none at the 60+2 had to all the way to 60+4 at 2:00.

Your info is incorrect.

You can book for your complete number of park days for both onsite stays when your FP booking window opens 60 days out from Stay#1.

The updated info is in the Split Stay section of the FP FAQ Sticky.
It isn’t. I was on the phone with Disney about it for an hour today to see what they could do.

Don't believe the Disney phone people, they don't know.

I booked my FP's on Saturday for 12 days and I had no problem. I have a split stay between BLT and BC.

SDD wasn't available for the first few days of my trip. I looked just now and I don't see it available until August 7th.

I wasn't able to get one for 60+1 or 60+2 for our short trip next month. :(

I wasn't able to get SDD for us at all on 60+2. So, we are doing EMM. It seems like 60+4 or +5 are easier to score SDD but anything earlier than that is a probable no go.

I wasn't able to get one for 60+1 for the end of this month (as I expected), but I got one about a week after my window opened after randomly checking one morning. So don't lose hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!