Recent Tony’s Review?

merdie

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any recent experiences at Tony’s. I booked the FoF package for June, but wanted to get some feedback.

If it helps, I kinda like Olive Garden, hehe!

Ate there on Monday with the parade package and we all really enjoyed our meal. The bread and chocolate cake were yummy and the ravioli was really delicious. The only thing I was disappointed with was the Caesar salad - it was very fishy. FWIW all 12 of us enjoyed our meal. The menu was much better than it was last year.

We ate there in February.. Food was ok, nothing special, it wasn’t bad, I’ve just had better Italian food.

If you like Olive Garden and go in there expecting about the same you will be fine. My major complaint with them has been their spaghetti sauce. I swear its out of a jar because I am a lousy cook and I think I could do better.

We went last March and enjoyed it. We are frequent Olive Garden visitors lol. The bread at the beginning of the meal was probably my favorite part. It was also nice that they sat DH and I outside without even being asked and we had a great view of the parade.

It seems like they just hanged the menu. Based on reviews I’ve read, I had very low expectations but was very pleasantly surprised when we went two weeks ago. The bread was delish! I had the shrimp scampi pasta and my husband had the sampler (not sure what the exact name was). Really enjoyed the food actually and I think Olive Garden (besides garlic bread and salad) is meh! I think you’ll enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!