Recent visitors, how much are interactive wands at the parks?

Ametista

DIS Veteran
It seems like they were more at the park last year than you could get them on Ebay.

Thanks!

$50. I'm not positive I'd trust an eBay one. Make sure they really are authentic to Universal. Lots of other wands around. Read reviews carefully and be prepared to get one at the park if needed.

$50. I'm not positive I'd trust an eBay one. Make sure they really are authentic to Universal. Lots of other wands around. Read reviews carefully and be prepared to get one at the park if needed.
Yeah you're probably right. Thanks!

Related question, are there a lot of places to use the interactive wands? How do you know where you can use them? Also I am thinking of getting 1 for our family to share. For 3 kids, $150+ for wands seems a bit much. They are probably fine with taking turns (14, 11, 6). Any thoughts on sharing a wand? Anyone done this?

Related question, are there a lot of places to use the interactive wands? How do you know where you can use them? Also I am thinking of getting 1 for our family to share. For 3 kids, $150+ for wands seems a bit much. They are probably fine with taking turns (14, 11, 6). Any thoughts on sharing a wand? Anyone done this?

The wand comes in a box, and there is a map in the box. There is also an emblem on the ground at each location. Here's a tip: be sure to look at the map in Knockturn Alley.

I think that is a good idea, your kids appear at the age where they could probably share except the 6 year old, but the other kids would probably accommodate that. Mine are 6 and 8 so I'm going to be stuck buying two wands.

I was really surprised how much my almost 12 year old liked using his wand. It was the highlight of our trip for sure. We never did use the map - we just looked for the huddled groups of people and found spell locations. I am sure we missed some but it that just leaves some new ones for our next trip. :) Be aware that it gets crazy crowded in the HP areas so try and do the spells either during early entry or some say later at night (I found night time to be just as crazy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter