• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recipe for "Unbaked Cookies"aka Boiled cookies

mum4jenn

<font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<
I am looking for a recipe for unbaked cookies that are also called boiled cookies. They have peanutbutter,sugar,oatmeal,cocoa etc in them.They are very good but I have lost the recipe and was hoping someone out there has it.

I love those cookies! Here you go.

No Bake Cookies
From Allrecipes.com

1-3/4 cups sugar
½ cup milk
½ cup butter
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
3 cups quick cooking oats
1 tsp vanilla

1. Boil together sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa for 1-1/2 minutes. (Start timing when mixture reaches full rolling boil. If you boil too long, the cookies will be dry and crumbly. If you don’t boil long enough, cookies won’t form properly.)
2. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir until well blended. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened

THANK YOU!!!!! That was exactly what I was looking for.We used to make these all the time growing up but I lost the recipe and was not about to try to remember!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter