Recipes for Drinks at WDW

marleen

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any receipes for alcoholic drinks served at WDW?

I'm interested in OLD KEY WEST - Gurgling Suitcase. The last time we were there we had a Turtle Crawl. Anyone know what's in it?

Don't have any recipes, but looked up okw on
www.wdwig.com gurgling suitcase not listed, but the turtle krawl is listed, here is what was listed as beening in it.
Coconut, & spiced rums, pineapple, orange, and key lime juices.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks again Piratesmate. :wave2:

I have several cocktail recipes on my site. In addition, I am going "home" to OKW in a couple weeks. I can ask about the Turtle Crawl when I'm there and try one myself.

I too just check my stash of drink recipes and don't have the them either.

Good luck finding it tho, I'm sure someone here has it or knows a way to get it.

Pammy

Equal parts: Malibu Rum, Bacardi Rum, White Rum, Dark Rum.... mix with orange and pineapple juice.... splash of grenadine and splash of key lime juice.

This is my favorite party/tailgate drink. I've gotten many people hooked on my wholesome "Disney drink". ;)
Another favorite is the Northwestern Exposure from the Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge: Amaretto, Vodka, and Kaluha.... add a little half & half and coke. They sometimes top it with a little whipped cream and shaved chocolate. Mmmmmm..... adult milkshake... but be careful when you stand up! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter