Recipies from the world

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hi all,
This is the first time for me on this board so here goes,
I bought "Mickeys gourmet cookbook"from WDW several years ago but it is very out of date now,Has a newer version been bought out yet,as my one has recipies in it from restaurants that do not even exist now within WDW?In actual fact Any cookbook with WDW recipies in it would be great.
Thanks Guys.

I have that same cookbook which I got years and years ago. When I was in WDW just recently I did see a second version, but I resisted the urge to buy it. They also have a small stand up flip cookbook and another one for kids. I saw these in the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney.

I have two of the "World" cookbooks at home. There is one with a red cover and another with a blue cover (flip stand) that is newer. That's a really nice one.

My web site also has many recipes for items from most of the Disney Parks and Resorts. You'll also find recipes from the Food & Wine Festival.

Disney Recipes

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!