recliner rental

stink

DIS Veteran
In the last three weeks I have been sleeping in a recliner (lazy boy, also not a lift recliner). I hope to be back to a regular bed by the time of my Feb trip. If not, looking for recommendations to rent a comfy recliner.

Orlando Medical Rentals lists a "lift chair" on their website. I know you indicated you don't need the lift but I would assume it also reclines, though the description doesn't indicate. You could call to ask. I don't have first hand experience with this vendor but have read good reports.

Enjoy your vacation!

Orlando Medical Rentals lists a "lift chair" on their website. I know you indicated you don't need the lift but I would assume it also reclines, though the description doesn't indicate. You could call to ask. I don't have first hand experience with this vendor but have read good reports.

Enjoy your vacation!

not sure. my father's lift chair does not recline ( he too sleeps in a recliner at home)

Maybe something to consider... I know I have logged some great hours of sleep in a portable recliner much like this... https://www.amazon.com/KingCamp-Oversized-Optimal-angle-Recliner-Lightweight/dp/B076MKYTMG

Yes, it's made to be outdoor furniture but it's sturdy and very portable. I like this style particularly because it folds in two directions, like an umbrella stroller instead of flat like a lawn chair. With a couple layers of proper bedding on this I don't see why it wouldn't serve. Then it comes and goes with you and you don't have to worry about delivering a huge piece of furniture into what is likely a too-small room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!