Recommendations for Heathrow Gatwick transfer

stoneyloon

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,

We’re off to Orlando for 3 weeks in June. Unfortunately, the BA flights from Aberdeen go to Heathrow and the MCO flight is from Gatwick.
I used to do this transfer a lot when I worked overseas but have lost track of the company I used to use.
I know the National Express bus is pretty good but I want a private hire as they’re just a wee bit quicker.

Do any of you have any recommendations of who to use?
We’ll obviously need the return journey too.....

Cheers.

Have you considered Uber? I use them to transfer to and from both Gatwick and Heathrow and they're cheaper than a cabbie and no fuss. They normally have a dedicated pick-up point and you can summon them once you're through arrivals so nobody has to wait around.

I used Uber for this very reason in September 2016. It cost £52.74. Was much cheaper than a taxi or two seats on any sort of bus/coach transfer.

Hi Stoneyloon, always good to see someone from the North East of Scotland on here, I'm from Aberdeen originally.
Try Ascot cabs on 01344 297297, as we live in Ascot we use them all the time for Heathrow & Gatwick runs & have never had a problem.
Give them a call & they'll quote you for the Heathrow to Gatwick journey.

Hi Stoneyloon, always good to see someone from the North East of Scotland on here, I'm from Aberdeen originally.
Try Ascot cabs on 01344 297297, as we live in Ascot we use them all the time for Heathrow & Gatwick runs & have never had a problem.
Give them a call & they'll quote you for the Heathrow to Gatwick journey.

Many thanks, will give them a go....

Hi folks,

We’re off to Orlando for 3 weeks in June. Unfortunately, the BA flights from Aberdeen go to Heathrow and the MCO flight is from Gatwick.
I used to do this transfer a lot when I worked overseas but have lost track of the company I used to use.
I know the National Express bus is pretty good but I want a private hire as they’re just a wee bit quicker.

Do any of you have any recommendations of who to use?
We’ll obviously need the return journey too.....

Cheers.

Hi Stoneyloon

We were in exactly the same situation as you last year (don't you just love flying fro ABZ!!!) - we used Heathrow2Gatwick last year and had no problems at all - they met us at arrivals and took us straight to departures (and back again). I was about £120 - £130 return.

We will be heading out again in September for F&W and will probably use them again

Hope you have an awesome time

OA:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!