Recommendations for hotels near KSC

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi, we planning a last minute trip to Orlando around 8/8/ Thought maybe we'd watch the shuttle flight take off. Can someone recommend a nice 2 br condo unit or similiar on the beach. Or maybe a reputable hotel in titusville or cocoa beach. Any places to stay away off. It's myself and 2 older teens. Thanks.

Just returned from a brief stay 6/29-7/3 at the Royal Mansions which is located on the beach in Cape Canaveral. We were planning on going to KSC one of the days but my kids enjoyed the ocean and the pool too much so we skipped KSC. In fact when we were unloading the truck, a rocket was launched and we had a perfect view - didn't know it was being launched. We got our 1-bedroom auite thru hotelkingdom.com for under $70/night and we were EXTREMELY pleased. This place looks like the brochure!!! Peach coral buildings with white trim and the pastal cream/greens inside. We are thinking of returning next year and getting the penthouse which can sleep eight. I've heard so many bad things about hotels near Cocoa Beach but the Royal Mansions' upkeep is great and the beach is also clean! OK, I'm rambling on...the 1 bedroom has queen bed (with a door) and has a sleeper sofa. Our family of 4 was very comfortable....and it has a full kitchen:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Hi, thanks, Royal Mansions is booked. Other suggestions?

I've done a lot of research on this for our trip - I ended up with The DoubleTree hotel on Cocoa Beach (beach front) they have some one bedrooms with an extra room with pull out sofa - got for around 140.00 per night but this includes breakfast for 4 also - called the "dream deal" I think. If you don't care if you are on the beach, the Raddison at Cape Canaveral (I think) gets very good reviews. There is more info on KSC at http://www.orlandotripplanner.com . I had booked the Hilton, but reviews of that hotel are so so - stay away from the Holiday Inn (lousy reviews). Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter