Recommendations for RV / Camper Rental

DixieDelights

Mouseketeer
I see Disney listed Meachams and Luxurious RV Rentals as authorized. Luxurious RV link goes to a dead domain. Are there others you recommend and is it ok to use someone not "offical"?

Authorized vendors like Meachams have many perks that the other companies don't have and they can pass them along to their customers. I personally know that Meachams is a top notch company and will not disappoint. They being an authorized vendor have to abide by all Disney standards so the guest is always well taken care of.

Last week I booked Meachams for October. I also looked into https://camperrentaladventures.com and https://www.korvrental.com

Meachams turned out to be the most reasonable when including a golf cart. We’ve rented from them before and we were happy with the service.
We had hoped to bring our own trailer but the price of gas for the 2500 mile round trip made it not worth the trouble.

We know Dawn at Camper Rental Adventures so our recommendation comes with that up front. We never had need to rent from her but have a friend that did to house her Mother and Mother in Law at different times and EVERYONE was happy. She is the first choice of our Travel Agent for clients that want to go that route

We use Camper Rental Adventures. Dawn and her family make everything very easy and have everything ready for us when we arrive. I love that they have multiple camper styles and sizes so no matter what family we are traveling with, there is something for everyone and their prices are fantastic. I recommend checking their Facebook page on the weekends to see what specials they may be running on campers and themed golf carts.

I rented through a company and had a sub-par experience. They didn't provide the camper requested and promised a reasonable compensation for the last-minute swap. It took nearly 10 months to receive that compensation after many back and forth communications.

I rented through a company and had a sub-par experience. They didn't provide the camper requested and promised a reasonable compensation for the last-minute swap. It took nearly 10 months to receive that compensation after many back and forth communications.
Which company did you use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter