Reconsidering our options-September or March?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
For our September 6-12 trip, we had already decided not to try GE, as we are also going again March 2-6. Now we are second guessing-In March both rides will be open, "could" have available fast passes by then, and we will know more about how Disney will handle crowds in GE. One of our party suggested because of Spring breaks in March, crowds will be generally bigger, both rides will draw a bigger crowd, and we may not have the advantage of EEMH. I would love to hear your thoughts on whether we should reconsider-Our HS day is Saturday, September 7, with dining and fast passes already booked-

september... you have a chance of it being less crowded then with only one ride open and lower overall crowds... spring break is already a peak time... swge will mean heavier crowds.

So if you are already planning on being in Studios why not make that decision day of?

No one really knows how bad/good either date will be so over analyzing it is worthless-

Make a ‘guideline’ like if the wait for the land/Smugglers is X min when we have X or Y time we will visit if not this is our plans-

For our September 6-12 trip, we had already decided not to try GE, as we are also going again March 2-6. Now we are second guessing-In March both rides will be open, "could" have available fast passes by then, and we will know more about how Disney will handle crowds in GE. One of our party suggested because of Spring breaks in March, crowds will be generally bigger, both rides will draw a bigger crowd, and we may not have the advantage of EEMH. I would love to hear your thoughts on whether we should reconsider-Our HS day is Saturday, September 7, with dining and fast passes already booked-
you will have 9 days worth of reports so I would leave the sept date option to go into SWGE opened until you get first hand reports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts