Recruiting Members for Pinky's Pirate and Princess Party!

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
From Pink:
I recently attended Mickey's Pirate & Princess Party and absolutely LOVED it!

Here's my own version of the party, POTCO style

This event will be a competition against the other DIS guild. Rocking our Roos will be on the Princess team (naturally) and the Elite DIS will be on the Pirate team.

The night will consist of a scavenger/treasure hunt in a race against the other team. Team members must stay together at all times and complete tasks in order and in the fastest time.

We will be getting our "bracelets" (to enter the party), participating in a parade, and watching fireworks as part of the event also.

On the day of the event, I will post more information on our DIS thread, including the list of scavenger hunt tasks for both guilds to access during the party.

We'll take on the first SIX Dis pirate players that are feeling brave enough to compete against us tomorrow in the Pirate and Princess Party event.

Post if you would like to join us. Thanks!

Anyone want to join?

Current members from Dis:

1)Goofy
2)tinkabellspirate
3)Shadow
4)thesupersmartguy
5)Esmerelda Lockmorgan
6)Taz???

Please post if you want to join.

This is open to EVERYONE that is not part of ROR!

So as it stands now, it looks like there are 6 Roo Rockers participating:

Pink
Petez
Jade
Cruise
Matty
Jewel

And 4 DIS'ers participating:

Cat
Goofy
Tinkspirate
Super

Anymore? I do have to say that numbers won't make much of a difference in this type of an event, so don't sweat it. You actually will be able to move faster with 4 than with 6 since you have to stay together at all times.

I'll be posting details in a bit here... Stay tuned!

I figured it out

Disney took away open chat to people under 13, and I entered the wrong birthdate

I tried to enable it by logging it into my mom's account, but it didn't work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!