red rose tavern breakfast

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
How is the breakfast here? usually on our trips we eat once at the carnation café, reservation already made. La brea café very good. and storytellers. that leaves 2 days for other breakfast options, I have eaten here for lunch but not breakfast. Id like to try river belle terrace but it looks like there breakfast schedule iis off and on.

My boyfriend and I eat breakfast here once a trip. It's not the best breakfast in Disneyland but we always like it. I would say my favorite is actually in DCA's with Flo's french toast. But we will still make sure go here at least once during our March trip.

This is my kids' favorite place because they still have the Mickey pancake. It's fast and efficient as well. Personally I prefer Carnation Cafe, but we always visit Red Rose at least once per visit.

Disneyland quick service breakfasts are pretty limited, and I vastly prefer Red Rose Taverne over Galactic Grill.

The Mickey pancake is a classic, and I also like the garden vegetable hash. The Beast's breakfast burger is decent, if a bit heavy for my personal breakfast tastes.

My mom loves scrambled eggs and my only complaint is that the carnation cafe uses imitation scrambled eggs, Does anyone know if the scrambled eggs at teh red rose are real, i see they come with almost any entree

I love Red Rose. Order food on the app. It’s ready when you get there. Open seating. I’ve never had to wait. (Carnation Cafe is slow in comparison).

My first fave is Jolly Holiday - I do it once/trip. Second fave is Flo's in DCA. I think we'll try RRT this next time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!