Redeeming Disney visa dream dollars?

disneydude365

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Are you able to do this at the parks? I see requesting the card by mail can take a couple weeks but I've read that it's also done in the parks is this true?

From DisneyRewards.com:
Pick up at Disney Theme Parks
Pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the Guest Relations locations listed below. Present a photo ID and your Disney Visa Card.

Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Theme Park

• Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations Window
  • Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios® Guest Relations
  • Epcot® Guest Relations
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney® at Walt Disney World® Resort
  • Downtown Disney® Marketplace Guest Relations
  • Downtown Disney® West Side Guest Relations
Disneyland® Resort
  • Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, inside Chamber of Commerce
  • Disney California Adventure® Park, Guest Relations window at the entrance to the Park
Once you get the card from Guest Relations, you will need to call Chase to have the reward dollars transferred to the card.

Bumping with a related question...

I wanted to wait until this statement closes to request my rewards card to get the dollars for this statement period (yay reward dollars on Christmas gifts!), but I'm concerned it would be cutting it too close with our departure date. If I order the card now with my current reward dollars, I can just call Chase in a couple weeks to transfer any new reward dollars onto it, correct?

If you have an online chase account you can transfer the dollars at any time. It's really easy and actually transfers instantly. I transferred some onto my rewards card while I was waiting in line to make a purchase at Disney a couple weeks ago, and the new balance showed up right away on my receipt .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter