Reduced - BWV Points for Rent. $7.00 (rented)/$10 per point (rented)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckytso

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
Hi,

I just closed a Boardwalk resale contract and I have the following points that I cannot use:

18 points expiring on 9/30/02 - $7.00 per point. I prefer someone who can take them all. I will provide any odd additional point at the same rate;

150 points good between 10/1/02-9/30/03. I would like to rent these for $10 per point.

All of these points are banked and, therefore, cannot be transferred.

Please contact me at

buzzlauren@aol.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Christine

Hi,

Thanks for all your inquiries. However, no dates have been worked out yet. So I still have all the points available.

Thanks

Just sent you an email. Please reply & Thanks........

Hi,

Thanks for all of your interest for the 18 points. I just made a reservation for a BWV standard view room for 2 nights (checking in on 9/8/02 (Sunday) and Checking out on 9/10/02 (Tuesday) for someone for exactly 18 points.

If this person does not want to take the reservation, then I would like to rent out this reservation to someone else. I will keep you updated.

Thanks again.

P.S. The BWV points expiring on 9/30/03 are still available.

Peter,

I e-mailed you. Thanks very much.

Christine

Hi,

Just want to let you know that the 18 points are rented. Thanks for everyone's responses.

Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter