Reenlisting At Magic Kingdom

Lulubelle17

Mouseketeer
Hello! My husband has been in the US Navy for 24 years and it's time for his last reenlistment. I read stories of other people reenlisting at the Magic Kingdom and we are seriously considering that. Would I need to request permission? Are service members allowed to enter the parks in uniform? Our plan was to have his Commanding Officer officiate and maybe have a Photopass photographer take some pictures for us, but I want to make sure it's ok before we make arrangements. It would just be our family and the CO's family, no big ceremony. Thank you for any suggestion you might have!

Hello! My husband has been in the US Navy for 24 years and it's time for his last reenlistment. I read stories of other people reenlisting at the Magic Kingdom and we are seriously considering that. Would I need to request permission? Are service members allowed to enter the parks in uniform? Our plan was to have his Commanding Officer officiate and maybe have a Photopass photographer take some pictures for us, but I want to make sure it's ok before we make arrangements. It would just be our family and the CO's family, no big ceremony. Thank you for any suggestion you might have!
First of all, thank you and your husband for your sacrificial service. Being a grand-daughter, daughter and wife of military members, please know how much you both are appreciated. Now...to your question, I'd call Guest Services and ask those questions. I'd want you to have the exact truth on the matter. Wish I could be there to see it. Blessings on your family!

First of all, thank you and your husband for your sacrificial service. Being a grand-daughter, daughter and wife of military members, please know how much you both are appreciated. Now...to your question, I'd call Guest Services and ask those questions. I'd want you to have the exact truth on the matter. Wish I could be there to see it. Blessings on your family!
Thank you!

Thank you for your service. It would be awesome if they could arrange something in conjunction with the morning flag raising. Best wishes - wish I could be there to witness whatever you end up doing.

For those of you who were so kind to respond, I just wanted to post an update and let you know that my hubby did reenlist in front of the Millennium Falcon! We took advantage of EEMH. He and his Commander were in uniform and we did the ceremony by the Millennium Falcon. We had no issues and many congratulations. It was very exciting, I was super nervous but it all worked out!

For those of you who were so kind to respond, I just wanted to post an update and let you know that my hubby did reenlist in front of the Millennium Falcon! We took advantage of EEMH. He and his Commander were in uniform and we did the ceremony by the Millennium Falcon. We had no issues and many congratulations. It was very exciting, I was super nervous but it all worked out!

That is awesome! I appreciate your husband's service - and his love of Star Wars too. Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter