References for Baymont Inn Celebration??

BelleF

Earning My Ears
Hi!! I'm looking at the Priceline express deals, and I'm pretty sure this is the hotel I'll get if I make the reservations.
I couldn't find any updated information at this forum, so I wondered if anyone stayed there recently and could give me their opinion.
We'll only use the hotel to sleep, so basically I would like to know if it is clean and how close it is to the parks (we won't be driving, so we depend on taxi or Uber).
I saw that it's really close to AK, can I get there walking? Or will I eventually run into a closed road or something like that?
Thanks in advance for your help!!

My son stayed there a few months ago. He was solo and just uses the room to shower and sleep. He said the breakfast was always really crowded so he never ate there. I asked him if it was clean and he said it was fine. He also used uber. It's not close enough to walk.

It's nothing to write home about. Our room wasnt that great but it is real close to AK. Not walkable, but it's close.

Stayed there many times,except for one stay I have nothing bad to say about it.The one bad stay however was really bad,walked into a room that had the lights on and there was some machine on by the sink that I believe was to get rid of a smell,went to the front desk and asked for another room,unfortunately we arrived near midnight and it was the only room left.Maintenance came and removed the machine,I have no idea what the name of the machine was and we had to settle with the room being so late.The room was also not what we asked,we needed two queens and got one queen and a bunkbed for kids,now we get to the worse part of the story,the upper bunks sheets had not been cleaned as the last person(kid)to sleep there obviously had a cold as the sheets and pillowcase had dried mucus,yeah literally the nastiest thing I've seen in a hotel,luckily that stay was only one night and the next day we were staying at Cabana Bay at Universal!After this stay I avoided the hotel for a long time but since its usually available for a good price and I never had an issue before I went back to it and never had another issue.The breakfast is okay,nothing amazing but not bad,I think it ends at 9am if I recall which seems early.Its like a 5 minute drive to Animal Kingdom using the Sherbeth rd service road,but you definitely can't walk there,the only off site hotels where you could get to a Disney area walking would be the Hotel Plaza blvd hotels that are near Disney Springs,Disney is a big place and there's only a few onsite Disney hotels that are walking distance to a specific park,Contemporary to MK,Y&B club,Boardwalk and Swan and Dolphin to Epcot and DHS and Saratoga Springs also to Disney Springs.

Thanks everyone for your answers!! I'm still considering it, but I'll look for other options as well. I'll check the Disney Springs hotels again since I know they have shuttles to the parks. Thanks again!

we stayed there back in Feb, room was clean, pool was nice. One of the lifts though didn't work. We did see someone being lead out by 2 police officers one night, but we would stay there again. We came over just for a week so it was ideal for all the stuff we wanted to do.

We're scheduled for our third stay. We keep getting it nearly free on Hotwire. It's not my favorite hotel ever, but it's certainly not horrible.

It's absolutely not walkable to AK. Distance aside, it's not an even remotely pedestrian friendly route.

I think, although will not swear to it, that they have a shuttle available.

Our second stay was much better than our first.

It's very close to Sizzler, which I highly recommend for an inexpensive meal.

Thanks for your answers and reccomendations.
Do you know if the wifi works well?

My stay was clean and the room.ook updated. It doesn't have interior corridors if that matters to you. I like the location but cannot walk to any of the theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter