referrals

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
A new DVC member was kind enough to use us for a referral.

Unfortunately it appears that DVC do not recognise referrals from the UK as I have just received an e-mail which says:

'To offer a referral gift requires approval from each individual state/country. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a referrral gift to the residents of England. This statement applies to over half of the United States and all of our International countries.'

Not much point referring anyone then. :(

Kev

This is a real shame :(

Much as I would love the $200 that some state residents get (it would be great to be able to share that between the referred and the referring), I wouldn't think DVC would miss a couple of pens / sweatshirts / stickers in lieu of a financial reward.

Unfortunately , I think it's the UK's rules not Disney's. I don't think DVC has ANY problems with shipping out a few pens/gifties. :(:(

I wonder why they could not apply the "gift" to our annual dues account?!!! I'd settle for that, as I guess a lot of people would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!