Refillable cup? and opinions please. UPDATE post #19

Yes they can be refilled at Aquatica. Just did it in March. You can refill them at SW, BG,AQ,IOA, & US.

Mine has cheetahs on it and was bought at Busch Gardens in the big store next to the entrance. Looks like a big travel mug for coffee. I was buying for home use and they told me it works as a refillable mug at the parks! It has saved is tons of money since we visit a lot with our passes. It also worked at sea world. Since its made of plastic, I threw it in my bag and didn't worry about it breaking. Was $9.99 and the best money ever spent there!

That's awesome! We're going to SW, US, IA and Aquatica and this will save us so much $$

I'm so glad I found this site before my trip :)

Will the refillable cup work at BG Williamsburg and SW Orlando? Or do you think it is only for Florida theme parks?

We will go to BG-W'burg this summer and get the 9-park AP to use at SW/AQ in Nov, too. If cups are good at both, we will remember to pack it for FL.

TIA!

I'm so glad to have come across this thread. We visit the parks in Florida every year.... alternating so the last time we were at Busch Gardens was in April of 2010.

We have our refillable mugs from 2010. Can we really use them next week?

SilverMickey said:
I'm so glad to have come across this thread. We visit the parks in Florida every year.... alternating so the last time we were at Busch Gardens was in April of 2010.

We have our refillable mugs from 2010. Can we really use them next week?

Yep. We still use ours from 2010 too. :)

Does anyone know if you can use the Sesame Place cups too? They sound similar.
Thanks!

Will the refillable cup work at BG Williamsburg and SW Orlando? Or do you think it is only for Florida theme parks?

We will go to BG-W'burg this summer and get the 9-park AP to use at SW/AQ in Nov, too. If cups are good at both, we will remember to pack it for FL.

TIA!

From what I read, we can use the BG Williamsburg cups in Florida. We were there the day before Easter, so we bought 2 cups. It was cold, so that was fine to share between the 5 of us. We'll be bringing them along to SW and Aquatica in August! If it's really hot, maybe we'll pick up one more at SW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter