Refillable mug and split stay

KarenL29

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We are staying 9 nights at a value resort then moving to AKL for one night at the end of our holiday. We are planning on buying the DDP for the last night only. We will already have purchased a refillable mug each, so is there anything we can substitute it for on the DDP as we will already have one?

Thanks in advance!

No. You do not have to get the "new" mug since you'll already have one, but they wont let you swap it for anything.

You could sprinkle a little pixie dust and give it to someone not on the dining plan I hate dragging them home so I will post on a leftovers site if I have an extra.

What a great idea! Am I correct in thinking they are valid for 14 nights - so someone would get an extra few nights out of them?

Or if you are there when they have a special mug design you might want 2!! I will admit I did that with the Halloween one this past September. When I got the second one at the end of my trip I had my one from earlier in the week with me also. I asked the cast member if there was any way to delay activating the new one since I was going to be back in less than 3 weeks for a quick 3 night stay, and she said no but she could activate it for multiple 14 day increments. When I used it at the end of September I was shocked to see it was good until December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter