>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I wish all resorts had the freestyle machines as kiddo doesn't like things with bubbles. I do though :) So we'll get the mugs, I will use mine and his will be a nice souvenir lol. He may try lemonade or powerade, but he really doesn't care for them. I was kind of hoping CBR would be putting in a coke freestyle machine at the gondola station, so one could pick it up on the way back to POP/AOA or even just getting off there for the night. Oh well.
I can't believe they would permit eating and drinking on the Skyliner. That's just extra maintenance to keep them clean.

I can't believe they would permit eating and drinking on the Skyliner. That's just extra maintenance to keep them clean.

That doesn't mean they won't allow you on with your mug closed or your bottled beverage with the top on. I've taken my mug with pop in it on the bus before but that doesn't mean I was drinking out of it. There's a way to close the mug lid.

That doesn't mean they won't allow you on with your mug closed or your bottled beverage with the top on. I've taken my mug with pop in it on the bus before but that doesn't mean I was drinking out of it. There's a way to close the mug lid.
Except there isn't a driver on each gondola of the Skyliner to watch what you are doing.

Is Diet Dr. Pepper offered as part of the soda selections? My Daughter and I are Ok with Coke/Diet Coke but my wife drinks DDP almost exclusively when she drinks soda.
Since we are flying this trip I don't want to have to purchase from someone like Garden Grocerer just for soda.

Is Diet Dr. Pepper offered as part of the soda selections? My Daughter and I are Ok with Coke/Diet Coke but my wife drinks DDP almost exclusively when she drinks soda.
Since we are flying this trip I don't want to have to purchase from someone like Garden Grocerer just for soda.
Never. It's a Pepsi product in Orlando. You'll have to go to an offsite grocery. I don't think even the Speedway gas stations have it because of Disney's agreement with Coke.

You can run some water first before pouring your drink to clear out the beverage line. :)

Doesn't always help. Plus it just doesn't taste the same as fountain, bottle or can. There's something off with the mix or something because a coke out of a frestyle machine is nowhere near as good as one from a regular fountain, bottle etc. With McDonald's always having the best because of keeping the syrup cold or whatever it is.

We found the refillable mugs not so great as my kids didn't drink much other than water and we were not at our resort a lot. Mostly in the parks.

Does All Star Music have a freestyle machine? My son doesn't drink anything with bubbles - he says it's too spicy 😂

Does All Star Music have a freestyle machine? My son doesn't drink anything with bubbles - he says it's too spicy 😂

My son is the same :) He will sometimes drink the lemonade or powerade from the soda/pop machines. But All Star Music does not have the freestyle machines :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter