>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Has the design on the mugs finally changed from the one the last few years? We are going down end of September and have so many of that design. Hoping for a Halloween one so that way if we go again in a non-holiday we can get the usual design since it takes forever for them to change.

Does anyone know if there are sugar free sodas available in the park like
Monster ultra or red bull or even sugar free ( stevia) lemonade that can used with the refillable mugs?

Monster ultra or red bull or even sugar free ( stevia) lemonade that can used with the refillable mugs?

monster is 5 dollars a can. they do have the white ultra at the hotels. I haven't looked in the parks. No red bull(only coke products). Not sure about the lemonade

monster is 5 dollars a can. they do have the white ultra at the hotels. I haven't looked in the parks. No red bull(only coke products). Not sure about the lemonade

So the monster white won’t be part of the refillable mug. $5 a can wow

On lemonade I have seen is Minute Maid Light, usually Pomegranate. And it is horrible.

Just in case you weren't aware, the refillable mugs can only be used for free refills at the resorts. You can purchase drinks in the parks and dump them into your mugs if you want to carry them around the parks, but you can't use them for free refills.

Just in case you weren't aware, the refillable mugs can only be used for free refills at the resorts. You can purchase drinks in the parks and dump them into your mugs if you want to carry them around the parks, but you can't use them for free refills.

Thanks for this, I thought it was anywhere in the park for refillable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter