>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We bought these last week and would definitely recommend upgrading for adults, the kids still like the mugs.

Did they leak at all for you? Also how easy are they to carry around without a handle? I'm leaning towards upgrading for myself, but I'm concerned that it will be hard to grip. I have a stainless steel travel mug I use a lot at home, but it has a handle and a "no slip" grip around the middle. I'm sure my son will still get the plastic mug.

Does anyone know if the upgraded steel mugs are available at all the resorts, or just the ones on the skyliner? As well, are there other designs???
I just saw them at BC last week which technically isn't on the Skyliner, but is really close. Poly did not have them. Not sure if this helps 🤣

Does anyone know which resorts have the Star Wars stainless cups? We’ve got a bunch of adults coming in on 12/27. Half want Star Wars and the other half want Skyliner. This might be painful... Thx!

We saw them at old key west and wilderness lodge this last week
Does anyone know which resorts have the Star Wars stainless cups? We’ve got a bunch of adults coming in on 12/27. Half want Star Wars and the other half want Skyliner. This might be painful... Thx!

We purchased the Skyliner stainless mugs yesterday (12/29/19) at Caribbean Beach resort as the Riviera didn't have any stainless. Noticed last night the Contemporary Resort had the Star Wars mugs.

We will have the dining plan for our next trip. Can the mug credit be redeemed at any resort or only your own? I know I can refill it at all resorts, but can I get the mug at any resort?

On arrival day, we plan to head straight to a water park and then to an ADR at Yacht Club before checking out the skyliners and walking the boardwalk area. While we might stop at our resort first (ASM), I’d like the option of hitting our itinerary without doing so, but I would want my beloved Diet Coke for our evening resort touring, so if I can pick the mug up at one of the Skyliner resorts, that would be great.

We will have the dining plan for our next trip. Can the mug credit be redeemed at any resort or only your own? I know I can refill it at all resorts, but can I get the mug at any resort?

On arrival day, we plan to head straight to a water park and then to an ADR at Yacht Club before checking out the skyliners and walking the boardwalk area. While we might stop at our resort first (ASM), I’d like the option of hitting our itinerary without doing so, but I would want my beloved Diet Coke for our evening resort touring, so if I can pick the mug up at one of the Skyliner resorts, that would be great.
You can pick it up at any resort.

All Star Sports had the Star Wars ones as of last night.

Did they leak at all for you? Also how easy are they to carry around without a handle? I'm leaning towards upgrading for myself, but I'm concerned that it will be hard to grip. I have a stainless steel travel mug I use a lot at home, but it has a handle and a "no slip" grip around the middle. I'm sure my son will still get the plastic mug.
Sorry for the delay! They didn’t leak and fit perfectly on the side of a backpack.

OKW - is the refill at Turtle Pond Pool self serve? Can't seem to find a clear direct answer to this. Thanks

I believe I say a post where someone said 20 ounces somewhere, but haven’t seen anything verified. Hoping they have them for our July trip because I will definitely be upgrading to one if they do.
Thanks! That's what I was hoping to hear...hopefully someone can confirm it. It'll be worth the price to upgrade if they are

Thanks! That's what I was hoping to hear...hopefully someone can confirm it. It'll be worth the price to upgrade if they are
Agree! I think it would make for a great souvenir that I would regularly use. I use Contigo mugs to keep my water cold every day and could easily see it fitting into my rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter