>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

I'm not a soda drinker but want to bring back a mug for water and for tea, l'll bring my own tea bags, is that a problem?

I'm not a soda drinker but want to bring back a mug for water and for tea, l'll bring my own tea bags, is that a problem?
They have tea bags there. They, in the past, have been near the coffee. If you can't find them, ask. I've seen them put away after breakfast time.

Thank you - very frustrating when trying to make a decision and you have a split stay. My brother and his large family were told they would only be good for the first leg of their stay, so they decided against them.

If you're renewing your old mug, use the tea bags on offer. If you're using your own cup, bring your own tea bags.

Thank you - very frustrating when trying to make a decision and you have a split stay. My brother and his large family were told they would only be good for the first leg of their stay, so they decided against them.

Silly to ask Disney call center people; they don't know.

And why decide for or against them now? Get to the resort and ask the experts there.

The mugs are always good for every resort for at least fourteen days. They don't stop working if you go to a different resort. We bring our mugs with us when we stop at other resorts for meals or snacks and the mugs have always worked.

"Silly to ask Disney call center people; they don't know.

And why decide for or against them now? Get to the resort and ask the experts there."

They were deciding whether or not to get the QS meal plan- pricing it all out. Instead he order a ton of drinks from GG...

For our upcoming vacation, we have one night booked at POP, then 4 nights at Boardwalk, then 4 nights off property and then another 5 nights at WL. We are not on the dining plan. If we purchase our refillable mugs at POP on day one, from what I understand the mugs will be good for our stay at the Boardwalk since the nights are consecutive. My question is since we are then staying off property, will I have to purchase new refillable mugs for when we return for the last 5 nights at WL? And if I am incorrect about using the mugs from POP at Boardwalk, please let me know that too. Thanks in advance for any info.

For our upcoming vacation, we have one night booked at POP, then 4 nights at Boardwalk, then 4 nights off property and then another 5 nights at WL. We are not on the dining plan. If we purchase our refillable mugs at POP on day one, from what I understand the mugs will be good for our stay at the Boardwalk since the nights are consecutive. My question is since we are then staying off property, will I have to purchase new refillable mugs for when we return for the last 5 nights at WL? And if I am incorrect about using the mugs from POP at Boardwalk, please let me know that too. Thanks in advance for any info.

You mugs will work for 14 consecutive days which, if my math is correct(14 nights/15days), will cover your entire trip except for the last day at WL.

They were deciding whether or not to get the QS meal plan- pricing it all out. Instead he order a ton of drinks from GG...

How long is each split? Were they planning to get the plan at each resort?

Of planning to get the plan at each resort, they would have ended up getting two sets of mugs. So it wouldn't matter how long the mugs last; mugs are part of the plan.

Did the meals not cover the cost of the dining plans, though? Will ordering groceries really make up for paying out of pocket for the meals? (I don't know what their eating style is like; the meal plans don't work for us so I'm not pro or anti meal plans, just making sure they worked it out for them)

All I need to plan on is 4 days worth of coffees (I drink caffeinated in the mornings and decaf in the afternoons...and I wouldn't save a paper cup through the day and would pay for the decaf at night) and I've got the mug covered. So if their split stay involved that length per resort and they were planning to use the mugs, even just having the plan for one part of the trip could have worked if the food itself was of value compared to the total price paid.

Not sure if I'm making sense. Just want to make sure they truly made the right decision. :)

Thanks for the help....they are staying 4 nights at AK and then 4 at BC, and were thinking of getting the QS plan only for the first 4 nights....

That happened to me on my last trip in December, I wonder how often it happens?

I suspect it happens a lot but people might not really notice. When it happened to us last year, I wasn't even paying attention to the date on the screen. One of my kids mentioned that their mug said it was good for a month. Then I checked all of them and we had 3 different expiration dates between 6 mugs (all purchased at the same time). And the same thing happened to a friend who was there 2 weeks ago -- 2 different expiration dates among 5 mugs purchased at the same time.

That happened to us last week - bought 3 mugs on a tuesday. All 3 had different expiration dates come up on the screen when refilling. One mug wouldn't refill on Wed (the next day!) - said it was expired. I brought it back to the cashier at the register and they put it on the scanner and it told them I bought it the day before and they reset it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!