>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Does that apply with a split stay and having the PS&D promotion only on the first half? Thanks!
Thanks, good to know. What if the first resort is under my name as the lead guest and the second resort is under my daughter's name? Will that make any difference in the mugs being active for 14 days? Sorry, this is a recent consideration. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks, good to know. What if the first resort is under my name as the lead guest and the second resort is under my daughter's name? Will that make any difference in the mugs being active for 14 days? Sorry, this is a recent consideration. Thanks again for your help.

The mugs are good for 14 days. Period. (Unless there's a glitch and then you get the glitch fixed)

I could have a one day stay and buy it with cash at the register and it will give me 2 weeks. Name doesn't matter.

The thing that doesn't work is having a package later in the trip and wanting the mug earlier. That doesn't work.

The mugs are good for 14 days. Period. (Unless there's a glitch and then you get the glitch fixed)

I could have a one day stay and buy it with cash at the register and it will give me 2 weeks. Name doesn't matter.

The thing that doesn't work is having a package later in the trip and wanting the mug earlier. That doesn't work.
TY! I wanted to be sure.

Does anyone know if you can bring mugs from previous trips back and pay to have them reactivated? We have quite a few of these mugs and we only use them at Disney. They are too small to use at home. I hate to just keep wasting all that plastic.

It is possible they have been in a dishwasher. I will pack them and if they don't work will just buy new ones. Thank you!

Does anyone know if you can bring mugs from previous trips back and pay to have them reactivated? We have quite a few of these mugs and we only use them at Disney. They are too small to use at home. I hate to just keep wasting all that plastic.
I'm sure Disney would love if everyone would do this. Any chance Disney knocks off a portion of the price for this since you wouldn't be getting a new mug?

I will be at Coronado springs the end of the month. I have read you can have your mug filled at the pool bar. Does anyone know if they have coffee there or is it just cold drinks

I know this gets asked a lot, but, I thought I would check whether the design of the mugs has changed, and how many different colours there are in total available at the moment
(The kids are anxious to see them, and I am hoping there will be 4 different colours)
Thanks people.

I know this gets asked a lot, but, I thought I would check whether the design of the mugs has changed, and how many different colours there are in total available at the moment
(The kids are anxious to see them, and I am hoping there will be 4 different colours)
Thanks people.
In September, the design had not changed. It was the same, with white handles, colored lids.

I saw pink, purple, blue and red. Maybe green? I know that there were at least 4 colors. For us, they were available at the food court and the gift store.

In September, the design had not changed. It was the same, with white handles, colored lids.

I saw pink, purple, blue and red. Maybe green? I know that there were at least 4 colors. For us, they were available at the food court and the gift store.
Excellent news! (apart from the white handle, but you know, what can you do?) Thank you so much. DS is also very impressed with the speed someone responded to me, so thanks!

Excellent news! (apart from the white handle, but you know, what can you do?) Thank you so much. DS is also very impressed with the speed someone responded to me, so thanks!
No problem.

Before I leave for my trip, I make a couple of sets of labels. My family doesn't care about using each others mugs, but I also put our phone number on it. We've had a cast member call us when they found one of our mugs. So if your family likes to keep their mug as theirs, bring a few labels or write on them with a Sharpie.

Last edited:
If I buy the mug at hotel 1 on day 1 can I still use it when we go to the service hotel on day 5? Or are they locked to the hotel you buy them at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!