>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Any idea on when\if Disney will roll out a new mug design? The current one has been around for a few years, at least!

The current design rolled out in Fall 2015. The design before that had been out for 3+ years. I'd say we still have a little time to wait....but I don't think anyone knows for sure. It's not something that usually gets "announced" and I've never seen any rumors about new designs coming out. They just magically appear one day.

I remember when they used to get a new design about every two years. And even farther back when each resort had its own design. Oh well, I guess we will have another set of this current one.

So we booked a package deal that comes with one free quick service meal per day. Do we get the mugs, since this deal isn’t a traditional “meal plan”?

I thought we wouldn’t, but I just wanted to make sure I didn’t overlook something. I wear glasses and still miss the obvious, sometimes. Lol

So they still have the ugly white handles on them? I wonder if the handles will be white from now on.

What do they look like as of today? I know some resorts have different ones...
I haven't heard that some resorts have different ones, but they may. I figure white is cheaper to produce than the various colors, so I was wondering if it was going to be permanent thing or not.

I haven't heard that some resorts have different ones, but they may. I figure white is cheaper to produce than the various colors, so I was wondering if it was going to be permanent thing or not.
I hope they are not white...I like the different colors, this way my family can differentiate.

I'm sure this question/answer is somewhere in this thread already but do you have to have a resort mug in order to enjoy coffee at your resort? Or is coffee complimentary?

Is there any way I can get Beverly with that mug?

I think club cool’s dispensers are based on the tiny sample cups so it might take some time.

I'm sure this question/answer is somewhere in this thread already but do you have to have a resort mug in order to enjoy coffee at your resort? Or is coffee complimentary?

Coffee in your room is complimentary. Coffee at the food courts is not. Buying a cup of coffee is about the same as getting a soda. To be Disney-legal (heck, legal-legal for that matter), buy a refillable mug for your coffee if your daily coffee consumption causes a mug to make sense.

Since I generally have two cups of caffeinated in the mornings (the refill would be included since I would be at the same sitting) and a cup of decaf at night (there is no way I would keep the same paper cup so that wold be another purchase), just a few days of coffee causes the mug to make sense for me.

Water is complimentary. All other beverages have to be purchased. You can buy coffee by the cup, or buy the refillable mug.

I think club cool’s dispensers are based on the tiny sample cups so it might take some time.

Coffee in your room is complimentary. Coffee at the food courts is not. Buying a cup of coffee is about the same as getting a soda. To be Disney-legal (heck, legal-legal for that matter), buy a refillable mug for your coffee if your daily coffee consumption causes a mug to make sense.

Since I generally have two cups of caffeinated in the mornings (the refill would be included since I would be at the same sitting) and a cup of decaf at night (there is no way I would keep the same paper cup so that wold be another purchase), just a few days of coffee causes the mug to make sense for me.

Water is complimentary. All other beverages have to be purchased. You can buy coffee by the cup, or buy the refillable mug.

Then we will certainly purchase the refillable mugs. They would be worth it for coffee alone, but then to also have access to the soda and other options will make the value even greater. Thanks for the quick replies.

Then we will certainly purchase the refillable mugs. They would be worth it for coffee alone, but then to also have access to the soda and other options will make the value even greater. Thanks for the quick replies.

If you’re going to be at CBR during the refurb, the coffee outside the food ‘tent’ is complimentary which would negate your need for buying a mug. I don’t know if the same applies to Pop or anywhere else being refurbed.

If you’re going to be at CBR during the refurb, the coffee outside the food ‘tent’ is complimentary which would negate your need for buying a mug. I don’t know if the same applies to Pop or anywhere else being refurbed.

Since Pop is doing room refurbishments, whereas CBR is rehabbing their food court, I can't see why Pop would need to make accommodations like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts